Recent content by HazukiSensei88

1. H

Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Never mind - Just found my last damn Trifoliate Orange and got the Trophy!
  2. H

I think I have 2 left in Niaowu. I cannot find them...I'm still on the first play through - is it possible you can't get all herbs in one run?
  3. H

I'm starting to think they spawn when other herbs are picked. I left it very late to do any herb collecting - end of May time in Niaowu. And I am finding herbs in places I definitely already checked - some in really obvious places. Makes me think they just can't all be there at once. After a few...
  4. H

Oh yeah you're right! But i'm aware of that so will pick that up en route. I've got every other set but that and the herbs are the only missable ones left I think
  5. H

I've just caught 1,000 fish so only need the Niaowu herb trophy and then i'm pretty sure i'll automatically get platinum on 1st playthrough as I have everything else. I'm up to June 1st - is this late enough to get every herb? Think I have 10 or so left to get (i've been trying to keep count)
  6. H

Shenmue III Trophies -- Story Trophies Hidden for Story Spoilers

I just need to catch another 250 or so fish and find the last 10 herbs in Niaoiwu and i'm on for platinum on my first playthrough (i've been taking my time - i'm right at the end of May)
  7. H

I did it by just being aware of the correct order which you can find here (courtesy of existentialSolid on PSN Profiles): Wagon Bus - Speak to Wang Shangui at the the Funny Masks stand to begin the quest. He will request a Wagon Bus capsule toy from the Car Series. The Car Series set of...
  8. H

Black Hawk Prize , Termite Mushroom phone card, Elephant Phone card ??

Thanks for your help with this mate. I have all machines now and I bagged the black hawk
  9. H

I just won that from chobu chan after getting all the machines from the forklifting
  10. H

He's back! possibly he locks out when you are looking for golden goose as hes part of the story beat. Do the other items appear in shops too? Like I just transported a red dress a big Guan Yu statue
  11. H

I did yeah. I basically did one forklifting session as soon as I could - learnt the move then ignored him until I read this was how to get the Black Hawk. Then I did 2 sessions in one day to get some arcade machines - the second finishing post 9pm. Ryo was whisked back to the hotel and...
  12. H

Thanks, when he re-appears I'll start trying to get all the machines
  13. H

He isn't for me. He's been missing for 2 days now. Apparently someone else on here had same issue but he eventually showed up again.
  14. H

Where did forklift guy go

Good to know, thanks!
Back