Recent content by Headcreepz

1. Headcreepz

What tier did you pledge at? (Kickstarter/Slacker Backer)

$800 on Kickstarter $70 on slacker backer Debating limited run, best buy steel book, and/or PS4 digital deluxe but funds are much tighter now then they were a few years ago so I haven't been able to justify it to myself.
  2. Headcreepz

Does Ren have a new voice actor?

Yes. Eric Kelso confirmed on Facebook that he's not voicing Ren or any other characters. Said that he was interested but the voice director wanted to recast.
  3. Headcreepz

Shenmue III Walmart Footage Discussion

https://wccftech.com/shenmue-iii-footage-xbox/
  4. Headcreepz

[E3 2019 Speculation, Rumour, & Discussion Thread]

The last Kickstarter update said that "Yu Suzuki is not planned to participate in the exhibit hall events." I believe that's all that's confirmed.
  5. Headcreepz

Possible New Footage?

Was is the audio from the original trailer or the English dub?
  6. Headcreepz

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Wasn't sure where to ask this. Is there a place that has a consolidated list of links/threads or write-ups of theories for all the unanswered questions from 1/2 and the future of the series? I've found some through Google but I know there's much more out there. I know I've seen a few in the Dojo...
  7. Headcreepz

New Member Introductions

Thanks for having me! I've been a fan of Shenmue since I first saw the previews in Dreamcast magazine. Been stalking the old forums for years but for some reason never got approved. I'm stoked to be here.
Back