[E3 2019 Speculation, Rumour, & Discussion Thread]

That's a good point. Maybe it was already said, but with the amount of information that has came out, I don't know my own name at the minute.

I guess the assumption was that if the game was being shown off, it will be on his laptop, thus, he will be there. I think that's a given.

More or less already stated. It said he wouldn't be taking part in exhibit hall events. Those are the public halls. The business area is private, as it also says that.

I will need to wait for a few hours to try and get some sort of confirmation, but I mean.... its logical to say he will be there.
  • KS comment is to avoid a Gamescom 2016 situation where fans thought they could meet him, which wasn't the initial plan, thus forcing Deep Silver to set up a meet and greet.
  • I very much doubt anyone else would show off Shenmue III, except Yu Suzuki
  • all previous media set ups (Monaco) have been with Yu Suzuki
  • he always has the latest build on his ultrabook and that's what you see/play.
Again, I cant argue that I am certain, but I try to look at things logically and say that he will be at E3.

Lol awesome. Yeh wouldn't make sense overwise really. He will be the one showing the game to the press behind closed doors, just like Monaco. Going to be amazing to hear all the details once they come out!

if they show Shenmue 3 at E3 in private, which they are, they need to have someone who explains to the press guys
what they are doing in this game, whats the project about and so on. so there has to be someone of the developers or some kind of PR guy from the game studio.

Deep Silver is not sending their own members to do the talking,
Deep Silver has never sent anyone of their own members to any public event interviews or stuff like that.
(financial reports or stuff like that doesnt count)
there is always a member of the game studio there who does the talking and explaining,
Deep Silver is "just" responsible for the management.

More or less already stated. It said he wouldn't be taking part in exhibit hall events. Those are the public halls. The business area is private, as it also says that.

I will need to wait for a few hours to try and get some sort of confirmation, but I mean.... its logical to say he will be there.
  • KS comment is to avoid a Gamescom 2016 situation where fans thought they could meet him, which wasn't the initial plan, thus forcing Deep Silver to set up a meet and greet.
  • I very much doubt anyone else would show off Shenmue III, except Yu Suzuki
  • all previous media set ups (Monaco) have been with Yu Suzuki
  • he always has the latest build on his ultrabook and that's what you see/play.
Again, I cant argue that I am certain, but I try to look at things logically and say that he will be at E3.
Before making a decision you can ask somebody like deeps silver or whatever if he'll be there at all.
If Suzuki's not there I believe awesome Japan will. So a trip to E3 will be worth it! haha

Back