Recent content by Julian86Arg

1. Julian86Arg

Question about KS Reward

Kinda dissapointed but no problem really. Im glad to have backed this game. Maybe I get one signed from ebay if I have some extra money. Thank you very much for your concern.
  2. Julian86Arg

Question about KS Reward

Yes but i upgraded from the $ 100 tier to the $ 450 tier, and the 450 does not have a signed illustration. So I should instead upgrade from the $ 300 one. Pretty confusing in my opinion. I was pretty sure I would get the signed one.
  3. Julian86Arg

Question about KS Reward

They already replied my email ☹ "Unfortunately the $450 signed tier selection was only available to backers who upgraded from the $300 signed tier to the $450 This is cool tier. The $450 tier does not contain a signed illustration otherwise." Anyway, thanks for the help. The post can be closed.
  4. Julian86Arg

Question about KS Reward

Thank you. I ll contact fangamer. Just to be sure is the [email protected] the correct address for this?
  5. Julian86Arg

Question about KS Reward

Hello, I just received my printed ilustration and I am confused because it is not signed. Can someone help me confirm if mine should be signed or not? I think it should be, based on my pledge. I pledged $ 100 on the original kickstarter and then another $ 350 at the slacker backer (Toy...
  6. Julian86Arg

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Yes, I mean ps4, sorry I forgot to specify that.
  7. Julian86Arg

Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

For those that are missing items, I just fixed the issue on my end at least. At first, the backer code did not work on the options section, it only worked to view the credits. I had all dlc installed (scrolls, telephone card etc) but they were not showing in game. What I did was close the...
  8. Julian86Arg

Welcome to the NEW Shenmue Dojo!

Awesome site! Amazing work. Im glad to be here!
Back