Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

How do I do that? I actually haven't opened the backer case (is there something in the case?, I still have the plastic on) as I purchased the game digitall
No, it's all done via your fangamer survey. You get any PSn/Epic codes to use on those respective stores from there and also your 5 digit backer code is on there.

How do I do that? I actually haven't opened the backer case (is there something in the case?, I still have the plastic on) as I purchased the game digitall
As Spud said, they were supposed to send some DLC code alongside your backer code in your fangamer survey. If it doesn't work after installing any redeemables that may be in your box (not sure all what's in there), you may wanna shoot fangamer an email and let them know.
Untitled.png

Anyone get a response from Fangamer yet? I'm in the "only received some DLC rewards but not all of them" camp. Namely only a move scroll and capsule tickets, but no exclusive capsule toy or phone card (DLC ID03). I'm wondering since there's so many similar issues whether they'll make a public update about it sometime in the near future...
Well I'll send my own support e-mail soon, just figured they're probably absolutely swamped with e-mails right about now.

Epic Store website says I have redeemed 'Reward Pack Bundle 2', but the backer password won't work in the game outside of Credits. There's no way of checking that this DLC has been installed in the Epic Launcher.

Anyone get a response from Fangamer yet? I'm in the "only received some DLC rewards but not all of them" camp. Namely only a move scroll and capsule tickets, but no exclusive capsule toy or phone card (DLC ID03). I'm wondering since there's so many similar issues whether they'll make a public update about it sometime in the near future...
Well I'll send my own support e-mail soon, just figured they're probably absolutely swamped with e-mails right about now.

I'm exactly in this situation, got the ID03 DLC, and I'm missing those items too. I sent a support ticket to EGS.

failcodeBACKER.PNG

Anyone with this issue?
I did redeem the
Shenmue III - DLC ID04
RedeemCode.PNG

But no download?
How to add DLC in Epic games?

nope still no response from fangamer, I'm DLC ID05 (I am Shenmue $1500 tier) and only got one set of capsule toys, missing everything else, no jacket, no phone card, no move scrolls, no tickets.. nowt.

I see, It seems to be a Epic game issue.

The code worked but no download at all. Perhaps they didn't launch the DLC yet for epic games?

For those that are missing items, I just fixed the issue on my end at least.

At first, the backer code did not work on the options section, it only worked to view the credits. I had all dlc installed (scrolls, telephone card etc) but they were not showing in game.

What I did was close the game, re download again all the KS DLC and re installed them. Then I went to options and this time the backer code worked! The items were added to the inventory.

I hope this helps someone.

Edit: Im on PS4

Last edited:
For those that are missing items, I just fixed the issue on my end at least.

At first, the backer code did not work on the options section, it only worked to view the credits. I had all dlc installed (scrolls, telephone card etc) but they were not showing in game.

What I did was close the game, re download again all the KS DLC and re installed them. Then I went to options and this time the backer code worked! The items were added to the inventory.

I hope this helps someone.
Are you talking PS4 now? Because I have no idea where you even spot the DLC in the Epic Games Launcher. Or do you mean redownload the entire game? I can only verify I have got the code activated by logging into epicgames.com

Reactions: Ren
Are you talking PS4 now? Because I have no idea where you even spot the DLC in the Epic Games Launcher. Or do you mean redownload the entire game? I can only verify I have got the code activated by logging into epicgames.com

Yes, I mean ps4, sorry I forgot to specify that.

So by buying the season pass on EGS I at least unlocked a scroll when loading my save. Still no sign of the backer rewards though. Hope we get a solution soon.

I'm in the same boat as everyone else with PC/Epic, got DLC ID05, only unlocked 4 capsule toys, Shenmue Guestbook and something saying "I am Cool" got nothing else that I should have got. Going by kickstarter I am missing, international phone card, Advanced Technique Scroll, 20 Capsule Toy Tickets, Arcane Technique Scroll and a skin-change feature for Ryo's Jacket.

So by buying the season pass on EGS I at least unlocked a scroll when loading my save. Still no sign of the backer rewards though. Hope we get a solution soon.
I think thats the scroll you get with the DLC Collection, called Burning Sandstorm

Anyone in NA have THIS issue:

Got the game from retailer, used my KS code in the PSN store, got my stuff.

I then tried to use the code on the back of my retail copy (as, technically, I should be able to get more stuff lol) and it said the code was invalid or expired. This is a completely different code than my KS/Fangamer one.

Does this mean we can only redeem pre-order codes once, even if they're different?

What is the price for the season pass?

Back