Recent content by Kdog4sado

1. K

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

LOL I'm sorry not trying to intrude, but your original comment In response to the comparison I read totally in the biker NPC voice 🤣🤣 Especially your last sentence.
  2. K

Shenmue 3 Sales

So we're sitting at 20k officially not to mention digital. Do I have it right?
  3. K

I am wondering when Yu Suzuki will do his first post-launch interview

Solid question, im definitely curious to hear something! Shock no on has jumped at it! The media needs to step it up!
  4. K

Shenmue 3 Sales

Where did you get this info?
  5. K

Shenmue III - Accolades Trailer

Was just coming here to see if it got posted, that's the community I know and love :)
  6. K

Shenmue 3 Sales

That sentence is pretty trippy , my my how far we have come😂
  7. K

Shenmue 3 Sales

So that's actually a good thing that it is continually moving up on Amazon!
  8. K

Yup 69 guaranteed now :( Aw whatever
  9. K

Which seems like a coordinate effort really! Seriously what was so special about yesterday that they both dropped their review at the same time? This YouTube era of gaming and rage culture is very annoying, there's no way anyone can tell me why they both decided to drop on the same day and not...
  10. K

I do have something to ask though guys, it doesn't seem like that's actually Angry Joe? Or am I wrong? I keep seeing comments saying it's someone named Del reviewing it(I know nothing about the channel so forgive me if that's actually Joe's real name or something lol)
  11. K

Has Corey Marshall done any post launch interviews?

That's so true, it should have been Joy's VA since she actually came back for the phone conversation this time. But Corey and Bill are friends in real life though.
  12. K

Lol I don't think he cares, especially since he's practically doing it for us. He's sort of in on the joke to be honest.
  13. K

Yup, there was a stream about last week where he and these other two hosts, along with the voice of Tom(Shenmue 3) were all playing along. He loves Shenmue 3, I asked him certain questions as well :) He is also on Facebook almost every day he posts his love, or comments on Shenmue 3. Here...
  14. K

In the end, it's quite funny to think that Shenmue 3 has every score you can almost imagine on all spectrums 😂
  15. K

I wonder, is there a review critic cutoff point? Like how long does it continue to be added?
Back