Recent content by mue 26

1. mue 26

Project Update #104: Shenmue 3 by Ys Net

Lovely stuff this update. Ys have been clear about things and have clearly done everything they can to put this right.
  2. mue 26

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

Fair play, but I guess I just think if it's a timed exclusive (and I know we don't know how long that time will be) it's not a major problem in my books. If Epic is truly beyond the pale for someone for whatever reason, then if they sit tight they should still get to play it. And I get that...
  3. mue 26

Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

May I be completely honest? Ok, I understand this epic store exclusivity thing is hardly the smoothest move and seems a tad ill considered, and I'm not a PC gamer so maybe there's some extra significance I'm not understanding here, but jesus christ it does seem like a lot of people are making a...
  4. mue 26

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

This is a Shenmue game! Stiff if what we want! I'm really trying hard to resist making an easy pun here.
  5. mue 26

Shenmue III: NEW TRAILER! (PC Gaming Show) + Full Show with Yu Suzuki

Ok, so I told myself I wasn't going to watch any more trailers. But I watched this and...it's perfect! I won't be watching any more until it comes out now!
  6. mue 26

Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th Part 3 More Reaction

Hey, great to have the Dojo back up and running smoothly again, cheers @Peter and the rest of staff for the hard work and keeping this great place alive. I loved the trailer, it has made me very excited indeed. I actually felt emotional watching it. The game looks beautiful. I've only skimmed...
  7. mue 26

EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

I want to go in blind myself, so I'm not reading the article, but I'm incredibly happy and excited to see a real bonafide Shenmue 3 Edge cover. I've been an Edge reader for half my life and have dreamt of a Shenmue 3 Edge cover for about as long. Shenmue 3 feels even more real now, and very...
  8. mue 26

Shenmue Plants

I've always had rather strong feelings about the plants of Shenmue myself. Glad to see someone do this.
  9. mue 26

What are you reading?

I definitely sympathise with @Kirino_Matsuyama, I've only read two Haruki Murakami novels (Wind up Bird and Hard Boiled Wonderland) and I got absolutely nothing out of either of them. I know so many people who really like his stuff, that I'm always tempted to give him another go, but I've also...
  10. mue 26

The Fans Who Never Let Shenmue Die

The Shenmue fan community really is amazing. It was a long slog, and we surely had our little ups and downs over the years, but the sanguine hopefulness and determination and ingenuity of the community has been truly inspiring to behold. So many people put so much time and effort into the...
  11. mue 26

Shenmue 3 Gamescom Trailer & Release Date! [KS Update 90]

The trailer is lovely! I think the character models look wonderful. I am so excited, it feels that little bit more really real now. It all looks so authentically Shenmue. That face off with Lan Di. Oh my word. I have no words to explain how that made me feel. <3
  12. mue 26

Update 88: Shenmue Documentary Film, Shenmue I & II, Other Info

I do find it a bit disappointing to see quite a few people here getting so impatient. I understand that as fervent fans we're all eagerly awaiting the game, but we know it's coming, and we know progress is being made (those screenshots were only released quite recently, weren't they?), isn't...
  13. mue 26

Shenmue I & II (2018) review scores?

So far the poll is suggesting that after the decades of campaigning and clamouring for it, now that the re-release is here, Shenmue fans are pretty lukewarm about it with the consensus being "it's a solid 7 out of 10 for sure".:p Nothing wrong with a 7 out of 10 mind. Also, can I ask what we...
  14. mue 26

Shenmue I & II (2018) review scores?

Perhaps, but I think this thread is more asking what you yourself think is the right score. For me, time has done nothing to dim the game's qualities. I really feel time has only highlighted them. Shenmue's explorable game world is still peerless, nothing since (that I've seen anyway) has...
  15. mue 26

Getting in touch with past members...

Unfortunately I didn't complete it :( but I did complete the first chapter! And your kindness is very much appreciated! Of course, give me a shout when you're in town :) I hope you're doing well.
Back