Recent content by Olive7Tree

1. Olive7Tree

Shenmue I&II Sound Collection up on Spotify!

Thank you so kindly for this post..! Much Love..! I said I’d never post again here but this is the EXCEPTION. AWESOME!
  2. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Bro...I was thinking of the true depths of Shenmue and had the same question. My thought was potentially honor. But its not wise to think it was that deep and was probably a lack of update as the bag was not sacred (until this post you all completely DOMINATED!). Truly Final Thoughts: Grateful...
  3. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

So you’re a mind reader too..? I just thought it wasn’t going to be possible (you know as in, going out of your way to provide proof and just believe its true). BILLY THE BOSS!! Much Love! Wow :).... :) ..... :)!!!!!
  4. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Okay, I officially (and we already knew it was going to happen!) have to reply. BRO..! You really just hit us with this..! Billy...seriously Bro. I am speechless. This man just took it to the in game level as the finale. Haha. Much Love Billy the BOSS!
  5. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

And that, in and of itself, to know deep and spiritual games well...is why you are Kings. FINAL TEXT NO MATTER WHAT!!! You know its sincere love!
  6. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Much Love..! You all have me thinking about scriptures. God bless the KINGS!
  7. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Are you kidding me? How do I not reply again to this. Man...you all literally took this all the way back this far..........AMAZING!! MUCH LOVE!! This is BEYOND WORDS AMAZING TO ME. Wow...GOD BLESS!
  8. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Every single one of you make it stronger and stronger. This has been an extremely powerful lesson for me not to doubt (in life). I literally had doubts about an answer this complete. I even thought id get all guesses! But you each came with cold hard facts. I can’t put my hand 100% on the true...
  9. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

YOU ALL ARE THE TRUTH! God bless. Beyond proof..! Much Love!!
  10. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Thank you kindly for the reply. I feel it’s no doubt what it is. Much Love..!
  11. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

So this bag was like Shenmue 1? I just don’t remember it or when he used it. Thanks again..!
  12. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

No doubt! I saw this when searching and realized it was possible but when I searched Wong stealing his bag I was like this is not it...but now you have made me realize there was some napsack bag I do not remember. Nice..!
  13. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

It can’t possibly be a revenge noose to hang Lan Di? Sadly its all I can think of...? Okay, surely someone will know.
  14. Olive7Tree

His Will...His Choice...My FAITH..!

His Will...His Choice...My FAITH..!
  15. Olive7Tree

What is this rope..?

Forgive me...It’s not his bag...? His bag does not look like this in game right..?
Back