Recent content by praj

1. P

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

If I click to enable fishing at any time it doesn't seem it work. Is there a special way to enable it?
  2. P

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Misc Mods - classic camera, NPC fixes and more..

I have the same issue. Once load all levels is activated it cause more sunflowers to appear which blocks off the path to Mr Suns' temple. Is there a way to disable load all level on the fly or maybe is there a crouch button that I dont know about?
  3. P

How can I disable asset streaming?

I got this to work but when loading all levels it makes it so you can't enter the abandon temple because it seems to make more sunflowers. Can you disable this on the fly too?
  4. P

How can I disable asset streaming?

It seems that I can't click the load all level button or click anything on the pop up window. Like nothing registers. Window activates on and off but nothing clicks.
  5. P

PC Performance

Yes but playing without gsync feels like shit when moving the camera around.
  6. P

PC Performance

I'm at 4k/60 with Rtx2018ti and consistant 60fps. Vertical sync is a must though.
  7. P

exchanging ps4 code for pc code

Thx dietsoap!
  8. P

ok.
  9. P

Pretty bad support from fangamer I must say. I haven't redeemed the code yet I cant exchange it.
  10. P

Not sure where to buy a key, but the ps4 pro performance doesn't like too hot but I wanted to sit on the couch and play. I'll just take my pc in the living room and play. I got a RTX 2080TI so performance isn't a problem with that.
  11. P

Milwaukee, WI USA
  12. P

Well fangamer denied me an exchange. :( Hello Daniel, Unfortunately the deadline for platform or region changes has passed and we cannot make this alteration. Please let us know if you have any other questions! -- Samantha Groner
  13. P

Ok. lol
  14. P

Anyone know if it's possible to exchange a ps4 code for a pc code? I haven't redeemed my ps4 code yet but after seeing the performance of the ps4 on youtube I want just get it for pc.
Back