Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Yeha, I was going to say; isn't Narita IN Chiba? The train into Tokyo takes a while, I've never understood why they call it Tokyo lol.

This is mine:

1574179717416.png

6:57 am makes it 9:57 am where I am, but this is still BS. Canada Post is actually pretty fast, so I have no clue.

Yeha, I was going to say; isn't Narita IN Chiba? The train into Tokyo takes a while, I've never understood why they call it Tokyo lol.

This is mine:

View attachment 5628

6:57 am makes it 9:57 am where I am, but this is still BS. Canada Post is actually pretty fast, so I have no clue.

If it makes you feel any better mine is pretty much in the exact same position as you atm.
Hasn't updated in over 24 hours at this point.
1574181533415.png

This is mine:

View attachment 5628

Yeah, exactly. Narita is in Chiba prefecture, but the airport, as you say, gets treated as being in Tokyo. Same with Disneyland and Tokyo Game Show, which are also in Chiba. I think this is the case for a lot of "satellite towns/cities", which though technically independent, basically serve as hubs for their larger neighbours.

I'm in Manitoba lol :weary:

Ugh, so a bit closer! lol Fingers crossed for you :D

Yeah, exactly. Narita is in Chiba prefecture, but the airport, as you say, gets treated as being in Tokyo. Same with Disneyland and Tokyo Game Show, which are also in Chiba. I think this is the case for a lot of "satellite towns/cities", which though technically independent, basically serve as hubs for their larger neighbours.

I get it, thanks for clearing that up! :D

That also happens here you may (or not) have heard of the Barcelona airport in Spain wich actually is in my town, El Prat de Llobregat, but it is treated as the Barcelona Airport lol, sorry for the offtopic

That also happens here you may (or not) have heard of the Barcelona airport in Spain wich actually is in my town, El Prat de Llobregat, but it is treated as the Barcelona Airport lol, sorry for the offtopic
Yeah, same with Manchester (my home city) in the UK. Its airport is called Manchester Airport, but it's actually in the county of Cheshire, and is about 13km from the city centre.

I'm a bit pissed about CD Keys. I have still not received a key from them and it's nearly 6:30pm. When I pre-order, I should expect to get the game before or on the date of release. Okay, the day isn't over yet, but to leave it this late is a bit of a joke, and there isn't really any excuse for it. I have contacted them and now I need to wait for them to respond to my ticket.

CD Keys has never let me down before, doing it today of all days would put them on my shit list forever.

I'm a bit pissed about CD Keys. I have still not received a key from them and it's nearly 6:30pm. When I pre-order, I should expect to get the game before or on the date of release. Okay, the day isn't over yet, but to leave it this late is a bit of a joke, and there isn't really any excuse for it. I have contacted them and now I need to wait for them to respond to my ticket.

CD Keys has never let me down before, doing it today of all days would put them on my shit list forever.
Yeah, I literally chose digital when I paid enough for physical so I could play the game first thing on launch day. Now I actually got my key but this stuttered launch is insane, the keys shouldn't have been tied to a time. We should have got them once they were ready and it should have been treated like a preorder. This also may have solved some of the DLC issues.

People were already playing early, why punish specifically digital backers.

Back