Recent content by quicktimefailure

1. Q

Shenmue III Complete collectors edition

It's funny. The other day my No More Heroes bundle from LRG was shipped to me and I thought "Wait... didn't I buy a Shenmue 3 collection as well? What happened to that?" Thanks for the info, everyone
  2. Q

Story Quest DLC not working on Epic Games Store

It's even being advertised on the home page and yet it still doesn't friggin work. lol just wonderful
  3. Q

What are your favorite moves in the game?

This. While it's not the most useful move in the game, I love me some Wing Chun lol Also, to answer the question, Tiger Thigh for how ridiculously strong it is.
  4. Q

Shenmue 3: side quests

Dude you just saved me from hating this whole playthrough. I was dreading the entire time because I thought I missed it when I arrived. Thank you so much
  5. Q

A very strange (easily missable) cutscene with hotel owner.

Boy do I remember seeing this for the first time. I immediately thought to myself "Oh my God, I have to show others. This is friggin hilarious." This also helps back up my near-two decade long theory that Ryo has been suffering significant brain damage ever since Lan Di whooped him silly in his...
  6. Q

Making money

EDIT: Apparently this was already found, my bad guys lol I FOUND A GREAT EXPLOIT! If you have any extra scrolls, you can sell them to pawn shops for some cash. In Niaowu, you can exchange 4 specific books for the Reverse Heel scroll, one of the best moves in the game in my opinion. The books...
  7. Q

Boss of Red Snakes, Final Boss, Can't beat.............Ugh.

Mastering Tiger Thigh helped me out a lot. That move is ridiculously awesome.
  8. Q

Is the timing of the QTE's broken?

When it comes to the chickens, some of the QTEs are extremely fast, to the point where I think it's done on purpose. Some chickens are just reacting faster than you are. While other chickens react a lot slower and are much easier to grab. That being said, some of the QTEs are complete BS.
  9. Q

Backer photos in building

They did ask for you top upload a picture of your signature in the survey. I forget if they either wanted it on a white background or to be transparent.
  10. Q

Rarity of Ryo Forklift Capsule Toy

You know what's funny? I actually got his toys with little trouble. But since I pretty much had multiple toys from that gem series, I decided I may as well should go get them all. I literally spent 500 yuan and I can't for the life of me get the At this point I'm gonna need that one toy just...
  11. Q

Fishing Thread - Locations, Records & Tips

For the closed off area, I think you need to do the following subquest Hope this helps out!
  12. Q

Finding the snake leaders style

I remember this took me awhile as well.
  13. Q

Where are the Backer Photos?

It took my awhile to find them. You have to go to past the Promenade, make a left when you see a fork in the city and go past the the dining tables. They will be in the temple in front called Save Shenmue. Hearing Ryo compliment my smile made me... well, smile lol
  14. Q

Tell me your feeling who played game,are you satisfied with shenmue 3

The good news is that it doesn't happen that much in the game. I too was afraid of that when the game started but once you start looking for the man with the scar (same part as the demo), you shouldn't have to follow Shenhua for the next while.
Back