Recent content by Radar4269

1. R

Will we get an option to change the run trigger like 1 & 2?

I was wondering if the devs are planning on allowing the option to switch the default run trigger to L or R. I loved that Shenmue 2 allowed the option, instead of accepting the new default R trigger for running. I've gotten so used to having run be on the L trigger from the Dreamcast version...
  2. R

Can't get past Shenmue launch screen

Finally got this fixed! It was a simple graphics card update that took care of this issue. Didn't have to reinstall the game and start from scratch for mods.
  3. R

So I tried clicking on the .exe and I'm now getting an error stating the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Curious what caused this, maybe the latest Windows update corrupted the file or something. I'm running the latest version of Windows 10, old AMD FX8350 cpu but it...
  4. R

For some reason my Shenmue 1 and 2 has suddenly become broken. I haven't played it in a week, but it now doesn't get past the Shenmue launch screen where you have to choose 1 or 2. I haven't changed anything in my system, and have been running the latest SpecialK and Forklift mod loader. It was...
  5. R

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

100x this!! This has happened on PS4 slim constantly throughout my playthrough. By far the most severe glitch of all. This has happened nearly 10 times and I’m on day one of the forklift job. I have to quit the application and reopen for cutscenes to work again.
  6. R

Your shenmue discovery story

Shenmue has been such a massive part of my life during vulnerable and formative years. I first found out by my cousin and I going to the local game store in his town and he looked at the cover for Shenmue 2 Xbox and thought it looked like a cool game. We rented it, and played it all night...
Back