Recent content by Retro Muel

1. Retro Muel

General Virtua Fighter Talk

Hi folks. I fixed up a rambling retrospective on the original game recently. It includes a lot of footage captured directly from my own model 1 arcade board (not until about 18 minutes in though). Hope it's of some interest. Cheers.
  2. Retro Muel

Shenmue Official Dreamcast Trailer Restored

Thank you very much. Hope you enjoyed it. - Woah! I've never actually noticed that until now. A bit of an oversight there - although maybe it's just Lan Di in disguise, trolling the audience? -What music do they play there in the other versions? I haven't played the Xbox version in nigh on 20...
  3. Retro Muel

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Hey thanks Man. I'm glad you enjoyed it - I wish I'd had a couple of beers beforehand - I was sweating through the entire thing! Segalacious is a really lovely guy and I was so happy to chat with him. Anyway, my Shenmue 2 video is finally done. Here it is. I hope it's of some interest. Cheers.
  4. Retro Muel

Hi once again, folks. I just finished my Shenmue 2 retrospective if you're interested. This one's a whopping 47 minutes long (got a bit carried away). I'm not 100% satisfied with the editing and capture quality but I had to let it go at some point! Anyway, I hope it's of some interest. Cheers,
  5. Retro Muel

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Hey thanks for your kind words man. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm whipping up a Shenmue 2 video at the moment - might take me a little while though.
  6. Retro Muel

Hi again folks. Here's a little retrospective I whipped up recently - it contains a fair bit of restored footage from various trailers, demos etc. Might be of interest. Cheers.
  7. Retro Muel

Cool. That sounds great. Please let me know if you have any joy with it.
  8. Retro Muel

Thanks, guys. Here's another trailer if anyone's interested: And the original for comparison
  9. Retro Muel

Hi folks. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. My apologies if not. This is my attempt at restoring the Shenmue trailer included with the GD ROM in issue 14 of the UK Official Dreamcast Magazine: Please remember that the original trailer, while really cool in and of itself, was a...
  10. Retro Muel

(REQUEST) Shenmue III DS4 Button Prompts Mod

I'd really like this too if anyone has the know-how. Thanks.
  11. Retro Muel

[RELEASE/Shenmue III] Forklift - a Shenmue III script mod loader

I am. I removed S3SR.sig and it boots fine now with the classic menu music but presumably it'll be missing some files?
  12. Retro Muel

[RELEASE/Shenmue III] Forklift - a Shenmue III script mod loader

Many thanks for your hard work. I'm using your updated forklift file but after the new update, I still get an error - "couldn't find Pak signature file blah blah blah...S3SR.sig Mods were working great for me before. Do you have any ideas? Thanks
  13. Retro Muel

Shenmue III PC Update v1.03 - January 2020 - 340mb

No 30fps cap on the PS4 frame rate then? That would have been top of the list for me. They maybe could have used some of the headroom to increase NPC numbers/draw distance. Bummer. I'll stick with the modded PC version.
  14. Retro Muel

Tell me your feeling who played game,are you satisfied with shenmue 3

Surely anyone who's finished the game at this point has probably rushed it a bit? I got it on the 18th, have done at least a couple of hours per day and I'm still in Bailu. Really enjoying it so far - it has advanced many of the systems of the first two games and has finally given me a...
  15. Retro Muel

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

Does anybody in the UK know if the Royal Mail delivery needs to be signed for? I hope to hell they just put it in my letterbox as I've got to pop out in the morning and would be gutted if I missed it.
Back