Recent content by Shadab

1. S

Weird dialogue glitch

That does sound about right. I'll check it on my next play through which was going to be Jap anyway, thanks.
  2. S

Ryo move bloopers

I agree, we're all backers here and want Shenmue 4. I also understand that feedback needs to be given respectively. However I am against fans stating the game is near perfect directly to Yu Suzuki, as then nothing will change. it does seem like our voices are being heard. I'm just waiting on...
  3. S

Ryo move bloopers

I don't think this can be attributed to budget just because we are fans. I've attached screenshots of the final frame of each move and Ryo's right hand is open in one and closed in the other. So they didn't use the same motion capture footage for both moves, meaning this was motion captured...
  4. S

Ryo move bloopers

Many thanks for the clarification
  5. S

Ryo move bloopers

Okay thanks Spud, I'll go through the other posts. Naturally I want S4 more than anything and want it to be the best it can be.
  6. S

Ryo move bloopers

I know the crawl cyclone move was retconned in S3. However, the move that Ryo beats chai with at the end of the Bailu section, cannot be gotten until you reach Niaowu at the temple. It’s really bugging me as it’s too obvious a blooper for a game all about martial arts moves. Especially in...
  7. S

Weird dialogue glitch

I found this weird dialogue glitch today where the kid somehow says Ryo's line, with Ryo's mouth lip syncing to it. I cannot get my head round whether this line was recorded by the kid's actor, if so then why? Or they used some computer generated voice system that grabbed the wrong character...
  8. S

Toshihiro Nagoshi apparently produced and directed Shenmue in the final 6 months before release

That does make sense, even in this interview he mentioned wanting his own division and the project getting too much for him. Plus the sooner Shenmue was over the sooner he could pitch Yakuza I guess...
  9. S

Toshihiro Nagoshi apparently produced and directed Shenmue in the final 6 months before release

Thanks very much Spaghetti, Tosh and 9dragons, much appreciated. I now understand that he was a 'closer' and not 'The' Producer/Director making creative decisions. Like how people become more crazy as they closer to a full moon, I'm becoming more sensitive the closer we get to August 27th lol.
  10. S

https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/from-shenmue-to-yakuza-toshihiro-nagoshi-looks-back-on-an-illustrious-career-of-japanese-game-development/ I stumbled across this article when considering if Yakuza 6 would be a good stop gap for Shenmue 3. I can't accept that Yu Suzuki would let someone else take...
  11. S

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 2

Title: Shenmue 2 - Sign for Three Blades street is in Japanese, out of focus and stretched incorrectly. Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.03 Category: Graphical Status: Not fixed Priority: Medium When going from Golden Quarter (Where the arcade is), if you go towards Three Blades Street, the...
  12. S

Title: Shenmue 2 - Fountain sound in pigeon park is still not the same as the Dreamcast version with a single sound repeating very loud, which is very jarring. Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.02 Category: audio Status: Not fixed Priority: Medium Any time in the game if you go to pigeon park...
  13. S

Title: Cutscene when first entering Wan Chai at the beginning of the game, Ryo's character model is incorrect as his mouth doesn't move when speaking to Joy. Platform: PS4 Title Version: 1.02 Category: Graphical Status: Not fixed Priority: Medium After getting your bag back at the...
  14. S

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

Both games are really dark even tinkering with the tv settings doesn't seem to fix it. I noticed it a lot more on Shenmue 2 ps4. Lowering the contrast option makes it even darker and raising it makes it look worse. Streams show the same issue as well, however the brightness in the trailers was...
  15. S

General Shenmue & Shenmue II talk

Both games are really dark even tinkering with the tv settings does seem to fix it. I noticed it a lot more on Shenmue 2 ps4. Lowering the contrast option makes it even darker and raising it makes it look worse. Streams show the same issue as well, however the brightness in the trailers was...
Back