Recent content by ShenBlue92

1. ShenBlue92

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

I am open to new music but I sincerely hope they will remix the original themes somehow and include them. Not just motifs. Shenmue music is a huge part of the experience
  2. ShenBlue92

Shenmue Anime: First Trailer

Everything looks just perfect. BUT I really don’t understand why they did not use the original Shenmue soundtrack, a remixed version of an existing theme maybe. I remember reading somewhere that they confirmed they’ll be using the original ost for the anime, can anyone tell me if this is true...
  3. ShenBlue92

An annoucement about shenmue is coming ?

Folks, I don’t know if this has been said already, but what if the Shenmue announcement is related to the Netflix “High Scores”? Maybe an entire episode based on Shenmue
  4. ShenBlue92

Would you take a 'dumbed-down' Shenmue 4 over the alternative?

I think that even with a low budget they can improve the Shenmue 3 formula a bit. -On Ps5 they can increase fps, boost visual quality a bit, get more npc on screen and remove tedious pop ups - When it comes to the fighting engine, Add more animations, Throwmoves and parry moves and improve...
  5. ShenBlue92

Would you take a 'dumbed-down' Shenmue 4 over the alternative?

I think that even with a low budget they can improve the Shenmue 3 formula a bit. -On Ps5 they can increase fps, boost visual quality a bit, get more npc on screen and remove tedious pop ups - When it comes to the fighting engine, Add more animations, Throwmoves and parry moves and improve...
  6. ShenBlue92

I’m still betting on Shenmue 1&2 on Switch + Ryo on Smash. Smash Bros Ultimate celebrates important franchises and their “stories”. It covers the “fun” part too, it being a fighting game.
  7. ShenBlue92

It would be nice to have Shenmue 1+2 Announced for Switch Plus Ryo as a Newcomer in Smash Bros. This would matter a lot in terms of popularity for the franchise with a little effort from Sega. Crossing fingers
  8. ShenBlue92

Shenmue 3 Sales

true. I was comparing the games for their possibly similiar genre and target audience.
  9. ShenBlue92

Shenmue 3 Sales

If I look back to The Last Guardian, one of my favourite games of all time, I see it had a rough development but was marketed as hell in spite of being a niche game (with a good amount of technical issues at launch), it received quite some praises but in the end it sold “only” 470.000 copies in...
  10. ShenBlue92

Shenmue 3 Sales

What I find really annoying is that the press is highlighting the fact that Shenmue 3 was on 13th place on UK, pointing out it’s a failure, and Death Stranding, a game that had an almost never seen before marketing push is just at the 10th place. I appreciate both games, but Shenmue is treaded...
  11. ShenBlue92

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Sorry for double posting the same question in this thread. My phone gave me some problems and I thought it did not load the first one
  12. ShenBlue92

is this going to be put in metascore?
  13. ShenBlue92

is this going to be put in metascore?
  14. ShenBlue92

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

And then I’m here living in a shitty country with a shitty postal service that doesn’t even have a tracking system for my backer copy. At least I have the collector’s edition from Amazon arriving tomorrow for sure... this is sad though...
  15. ShenBlue92

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

how do you track it??
Back