Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

And then I’m here living in a shitty country with a shitty postal service that doesn’t even have a tracking system for my backer copy.
At least I have the collector’s edition from Amazon arriving tomorrow for sure... this is sad though...

My KS version Royal Mail tracking has been saying that it would be here on the 19th since it was updated on Friday (was even saying this about 4 hours go). Just woke up and decided to check it and it's now been updated saying that it's at my local hub (5 minute walk away) and that it will be here today!!

People who were expecting a UK 19th delivery, might be worth checking your tracking again😀
SimplyGames have dispatched my Collector's Edition :D
Same. Just waiting on GAME now. Hopefully it will come with the steel book.

My KS version Royal Mail tracking has been saying that it would be here on the 19th since it was updated on Friday (was even saying this about 4 hours go). Just woke up and decided to check it and it's now been updated saying that it's at my local hub (5 minute walk away) and that it will be here today!!

People who were expecting a UK 19th delivery, might be worth checking your tracking again😀
Same. Just waiting on GAME now. Hopefully it will come with the steel book.
If it does, please let us know. I'm not currently able to open mine due to not being in the UK, and would prefer to open it up brand-new instead of asking my mum to check, lol.

Enjoy mate! If it’s not too much to ask, can you possibly check to see if only the very highest KS backers’ names are in the credits? Going by a video on another thread, it looks like they have excluded all the lower backers who qualified for this reward.
What!?
I hope thats not true!!

Dont know if it's the right place or not.
But regarding Backer credits:
It seems like backers at a 100 dollars tier and higher (except the ridiculously high ones) arent in the game credits

I really doubt that it is... Maybe it has something to do with entering your backer code, or maybe the game version from the KS is a different version than that of the retailer version. Most people who have been playing early, are those who got the game from retailers so I'd wait to hear about more information about this, before people start dog piling on it.

I managed to get the game early from a retailer on Saturday but the last thing I want to do is go into the credits as their might be spoilers (like images behind the text) etc.

Do you really think they would just not include something that they know would get them in a shit load of trouble? No, I don't think so. We know from the email, that you have to enter backer codes to "unlock" your rewards, so that could be what is happening here. Obviously, we don't have those codes yet, so wait till then before starting, yet again, another shit storm...

My package was sended out without tracking-code. So i must surprise myself.

I really doubt that it is... Maybe it has something to do with entering your backer code, or maybe the game version from the KS is a different version than that of the retailer version. Most people who have been playing early, are those who got the game from retailers so I'd wait to hear about more information about this, before people start dog piling on it.

I managed to get the game early from a retailer on Saturday but the last thing I want to do is go into the credits as their might be spoilers (like images behind the text) etc.

Do you really think they would just not include something that they know would get them in a shit load of trouble? No, I don't think so. We know from the email, that you have to enter backer codes to "unlock" your rewards, so that could be what is happening here. Obviously, we don't have those codes yet, so wait till then before starting, yet again, another shit storm...

That theory doesn't seems to apply since SOME backers (only the crazy high tier ones) seems to be in. Others aren't in the game credits. They MAY be somewhere else. But not the end credits.

Do you really think they would just not include something that they know would get them in a shit load of trouble? No, I don't think so.

I don’t for a minute think they would do it on purpose, but it’s a possibility that it was overlooked. Still, I do agree that we should wait until more backer games are out in the wild so we know what’s happened.

Dont know if it's the right place or not.
But regarding Backer credits:
It seems like backers at a 100 dollars tier and higher (except the ridiculously high ones) arent in the game credits
They are because mine is in there you have to go through the credits option on the title screen

Actually, you say that, but when I donated to the Broken Sword 5 Kickstarter, leaving out the backer credits entierly was exactly what they did when they released Episode 1 (of 2) their excuse was that they were waiting on everyone to fill out their credit requests, ignoring that someone who donated a tier that had it, may not want to be included (there was no decline option). Eventually, they patched it in for Episode 1 after some flack on their official forum with the names that had by that point.

The backer credits would not be limited to a backer copies only, in every Kickstarter funded games I've seen the backer credits have been in all editions, including retail ones. I'm not going to be speculating on what's going on with them, but limiting Backer credits to KS copies is just weird.

----

Similar to others in the UK, my tracking info had updated to set the delivery for today between 9:13 and 1:13. So that's nice.

Back