Recent content by Shenkuza

1. S

10 games you can play for the rest of your life

Interesting thread. For example i think breath of the wild and tears of the kingdom are 2 of the best games ever made but theres no way i could ever replay them. but as far as those great games that i can pop in ever so often and play when ever...... Shenmue 1 Final Fantasy 7 through 10 the...
  2. S

List Your Top Favourite Games of ALL TIME!

My top 10 would be 1.) Sonic Frontiers 2.) Yakuza (series) 3.) Shenmue (1&2) 4.) Final Fantasy (specifically 4 through 10) 5.) Zelda (series) 6.) XIII (screw the remake though) 7.) Halo (only the first one) 8.) Hitman (series) 9.) GTA5 10.) Mafia (just the first one. Remake was cool...
  3. S

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Your subjective opinion is objectively wrong.
  4. S

Persona 5 the royal

Creepy shit in this thread
  5. S

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Sonic Frontiers is now my favorite game of all time. It's the game i never knew i needed. After finishing it two times in a row, i went back and played some 3D sonics i havent played since i was a kid. the quality of the sonic games is different in reality than my memory. Heres the conclusion...
  6. S

Fitness & Health Dojo

The answer to your question lies in your question. You said it doesn't work for you so you stopped. Stopping is the problem you can't stop you must be consistent and you must be consistently consistent. It's a lifestyle change not a hobby change until results. My routine is push pull legs with a...
  7. S

Fitness & Health Dojo

Yes. Being competitive is bad. I will increase the soy in my diet
  8. S

Fitness & Health Dojo

I'm 5'9 and was always the skinny guy (33 years old). 150 lbs. I decided i was done being a rail and started lifting weights 2 and a half years ago. Currently 180 lbs and only 11 percent body fat (NO SHAME FLEX) everywhere i go im "the buff dude" and people always call me swole. I play it...
  9. S

Season 2 officially cancelled (for now)

Guys, I'm 33 years old. I first played Shenmue at the age of 11. You ever wonder if this is all just a waste of our time and we are losers?
  10. S

Can I level up my moves after completing the 70 Man battle?

It's only in the game unfortunately. Outside the game none of your moves are leveled. Apple should be patching it in the next sony live conference hosted by yu suzuki. I was very unhappy about leveling only being in the game after the 70 man battle but before in game since launch.
  11. S

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I've always wanted to go to a restaurant make a chaiwan sign and wait for a shenmue fan to notice. people walking by and im just like huh...Huh...HUH!!! *wink wink* i always pictured someone taps me on the shoulder. I look and no ones there. I look back and theres a note on the table. i open...
  12. S

Why does Lan-Di want Zhu Yuanda

After replaying Shenmue 2 for the first time in about ten years something occurred to me. Why does Lan-Di want Zhu Yuanda? Does Lan-Di believe Zhu has the phoenix mirror? Does he want information about the mirror's secrets? Does he want tips on how to grow a beard? Does the game do a bad...
  13. S

Is Shenmue 2 as good or better than 1?

Shenmue 1 is the height of Shenmue gameplay. Shenmue 2 is the height of Shenmue story telling. Shenmue 3 is the height of Shenmue disappointment.
  14. S

Can i binge watch?

bruh, like bruh, were all on here discussing a mediocre video game that is now becoming a cartoon. we ALL need to grow the flying fuck up lol
  15. S

Can i binge watch?

On crunchy roll will all 13 episodes be available immediately? are they releasing an episode a week? are they releasing the first 2 episodes then canceling the third episode until a kick starter in 2045? im off of work for a week, 2 weeks after shenmue comes out. be nice to watch them all...
Back