Recent content by Shenmue_IV

1. S

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

This is a really nice track. Thanks
  2. S

Thanks for the Chai only mod.
  3. S

this is so good but im gonna be "that guy" who asks if theres any chance of just a chai replacement version. I like the rest of the audio as it is. Sorry but Please :)
  4. S

Shenmue 3 Balancing Requests? (Big Mod In Progress!)

Another request ill throw out there is to replace chai's music with the original track. i did this myself when i did a fan movie. Way better.
  5. S

Gutted.i know its animated so im not sure if its a different file type but no problem anyway. thanks for trying.
  6. S

it comes up for like a second between each scene. completely pointless and should be black. i know its only a small thing but i might as well ask...
  7. S

i will do when i get home tonight.
  8. S

tha would be awesome thanks. just a black screen for a second or 2 is all it ever needed
  9. S

theres one mod that i always wanted and request but have never had it done which is removing the small noading screens. Please can you do this. i dont mean the main one with the picture etc i mean the small one at the bottom right of the screen that literally appears for a second with my ssd...
  10. S

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

Any plans for Chai which was voiced by Paul?
  11. S

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Eric Kelso As Ren & Paul Lucas as Lan Di

i dont actually remember what lan di says in shenmue III. was it much?
  12. S

Shenmue Dragon And Phoenix Collection

What would the chances of character swaps be, like having the shenmue 3 characters models in 1-2. i know it would be wierd but they are both in unreal engine so would it be possible
  13. S

Shenmue Dragon And Phoenix Collection

just a quick question. I mess with unreal engine a lot so when this is released will i be able to open the game up in unreal engine and mess with it myself? thanks mat