Recent content by Shenmue_IV

1. S

Japanese Vertical Text - Shenmue

awesome. glad i asked! that would of been a big mistake. just out of interest why would that last letter change? thanks
  2. S

Japanese Vertical Text - Shenmue

Hi all. i want to get a vertical tattoo of the word Shenmue in japanese and i want it vertical down my spine. is there anyone who can show me how its wrote. is this correct? like does it make sense if you were japanese? シ ェ ン ム ー シ ェ ン ム ー II シ ェ ン ム ー III thanks mat
  3. S

[Shenmue III][GUIDE] A General Guide for Shenmue III Modding

ok cool. ive seen in shenmue 3 installation folder Shenmue3\Content\Movie there are 4 movies that are USM files. so i was thinking these must be triggered somehow and if i record extra scenes hopefully i can do the same at any point in the game.
  4. S

[Shenmue III][GUIDE] A General Guide for Shenmue III Modding

do you think there is any way to add "scenes" or extend scenes. for example, i like to use free cam and record scenery scenes which i think 3 lacked. then id love to add these cutscenes in before entering parts of the game. thanks
  5. S

widescreen mod shenmue 1 and 2 steam deck

awesome thanks! this worked
  6. S

widescreen mod shenmue 1 and 2 steam deck

hi all, anyone know how i would mod shenmue hd with the widescreen patches? steam deck is linux so not sure how it would work thanks
  7. S

Subtitles for Shenmue 1 and 2

this is probably not possible but is there any way to change the graphics of the subtitles to match the anime black text. basically remove the red and blue from the text?
  8. S

Music change for Shenmue 3 (in progress) (Alpha 0.8 released)

This is a really nice track. Thanks
  9. S

Thanks for the Chai only mod.
  10. S

this is so good but im gonna be "that guy" who asks if theres any chance of just a chai replacement version. I like the rest of the audio as it is. Sorry but Please :)
  11. S

Shenmue 3 Balancing Requests? (Big Mod In Progress!)

Another request ill throw out there is to replace chai's music with the original track. i did this myself when i did a fan movie. Way better.
  12. S

Gutted.i know its animated so im not sure if its a different file type but no problem anyway. thanks for trying.
  13. S

it comes up for like a second between each scene. completely pointless and should be black. i know its only a small thing but i might as well ask...
  14. S

i will do when i get home tonight.
Back