Recent content by ShenmueForeseen

1. ShenmueForeseen

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

Honestly I kinda just wanna hold off and binge all the remaining episodes in one go with some cider. Hmmm. Not sure I have the discipline to stop myself watching each week though.
  2. ShenmueForeseen

Spoilers Shenmue The Animation: Episode 1 - Thunderclap - Thread

Mixed feelings for me. I enjoyed it and I am glad we have another medium to attract, hopefully, more Shenmue fans. I also agree with others it was flying at a blistering pace but then I recognise they only have 13 episodes to cover S1 + S2 which is 50+ hours of content, condensed into circa 4...
  3. ShenmueForeseen

How to access story quest dlc

Yeah this is nonsense. Oh well, not surprised. To be fair it is a Kickstarter project after all, gottta remind myself that. Back to Witcher 3.
  4. ShenmueForeseen

How to access story quest dlc

Won't load for me. I bought it off EGS and it won't even update S3 to download it.
  5. ShenmueForeseen

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Dreamcast Ryo mod

Really highlights how silly his walk and running animations are compared to DC. Wow.
  6. ShenmueForeseen

[RELEASE][Shenmue III] Dreamcast Ryo mod

Amazing. Does anyone have a video?
  7. ShenmueForeseen

Shenmue 3 The Witcher 3 Geralt Mod

Awesome. How long until this happens?
  8. ShenmueForeseen

My problem with the ending.

Everyone seems to have their own concerns and criticisms. For me Ryo confronting Lan Di is not an issue and I actually think it's a great idea. I even enjoyed the fight despite some saying it is too short. My main problems are: - Those 3 awkward martial artists. Just why? The one who sounds...
  9. ShenmueForeseen

The Shenmue 3 Review Thread

Objectively it is hard not to agree with the Gamespot review. 5/10 seems harsh though, but I guess if we are to be fair it being a Kickstarter game should not afford it leniency. All games should be judged equally, regardless of origin.
  10. ShenmueForeseen

Shenmue 3 Hack: Exploring the Cave

Isn't it completely different to the S2 design ?
  11. ShenmueForeseen

This game is keeping me awake at night lol

What's wrong with it? Welcome, OP.
  12. ShenmueForeseen

We need to write to YsNet about a Patch !

1. You definitely do see them pop in. I play on pc with i5 8600k and vega 64 and I am watching them pop in easily. If you claim they never pop in then I would say you are lying. 2. You are mistaken. Simple as that. It is impossible to skip (played on PC with xbox one controller, X did nothing...
  13. ShenmueForeseen

Will we get a skin of Ryo from Shenmue 1 + 2 in Shenmue 3?

Would be nice if someone could pull it off.
  14. ShenmueForeseen

lol. 1. There is a problem with NPCs disappearing. Whether this is a design choice or not to follow the old games, I do not know. But NPCs repeatedly do pop in and out. 2. You cannot skip dialogue unless it's on the same day and you have already heard it. That is an incredibly annoying design...
  15. ShenmueForeseen

Wow, the fanboy is strong with this one. You are just flat out wrong on most points lol.
Back