Recent content by sim1138

1. S

Camouflage Jacket

Does anybody know if there is a list anywhere of all the wearable clothing available in the game?
  2. S

Dagashiya

Recently I was watching an old episode of Begin Japanology about Dagashi - cheap candies for children popular in Japan. It was a great little insight into Japanese culture that was new to me. It dawned on me that Abe Store in Sakuragaoka is basically a Dagashi-ya or Dagashi shop. So this episode...
  3. S

Fangamer PS4 Digital Shenmue 3

I redeemed my code on the Playstation app (I am at work so can't access the console rn obvs) but still can't figure out how to set it to download which you can normally do it you buy a PS4 game on the app.
  4. S

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

How do we check? I guess they'll be emailed to us? Or automatically applied to our PlayStation accounts (assuming the email account is the same)?
  5. S

Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

I was hoping we'd get PS4 codes early due to the PS4's preloading capability, but oh well!
  6. S

What have you never achieved in either game, but really want to?

I have beaten Chai at the arcade but I have never beaten Izumi, so that I guess.
  7. S

The negativity surrounding Shenmue3

The negativity surrounding Shenmue III kinda makes sense when you think about it. It is low-hanging fruit. From the get go Kickstarter has some negative history attached to it, as does Deep Silver. And on top of that this is Shenmue we are talking about, which has suffered from derision in the...
  8. S

Shenmue I & II Issues & Bugs Thread: Shenmue Dojo Part 1

I have experienced this one too
  9. S

Shenmue II's hellish music

Yuuuup. Some music sounds as it should, some sounds a bit different in an unwelcome way, and then there's Stand Qtr which sounds unbearable.
  10. S

Re-release dubtitle question

I know that Yuan was originally referred to as a man in the original, but for release in the West (in both the Dreamcast subs and the Xbox dub) this was changed so that Yuan is a female. I am playing through the Shenmue 2 re-release with Japanese audio & English subs and lo and behold I have...
  11. S

Re-release dubtitle question

I wanted to play Shenmue 1 with the original Japanese audio because I had never heard it before and have fond memories of the Japanese audio on Shenmue 2 back in the day. I only have a rudimentary grasp of the Japanese language, but still noticed that the subtitles weren't a true translation of...
Back