Recent content by SliverOfSand

1. SliverOfSand

General Air Twister Talk

Oh I see, thanks for the info!
  2. SliverOfSand

General Air Twister Talk

I was thinking of pre ordering a copy of air twister, but I’m only seeing preorders for PS5 or Switch…. Are there any plans for physical versions for ps4, or are they only going to be digital, if at all?
  3. SliverOfSand

Random Gaming Thoughts

@BloodyHeartland that is some awesome artwork! I was also playing on switch and got two crashes before major story cutscenes… it was a little bothersome but as long as you go to the hideout after the crashes the cutscenes play normally. I was surprised by just how well it runs on switch, since...
  4. SliverOfSand

What are you playing?

I’ve been playing Bomb Rush Cyberfunk as well. I am about two hours in and find the gameplay much easier to get into than JSR and Future. To be fair though, I have not completed any of the JSR games, but I played enough to get to a point where I would feel frustrated by the janky controls...
  5. SliverOfSand

Random Shenmue Thoughts

I always took it to be a shark tooth, but it would be interesting if it were something else too. The shape of the necklace and his earring are a similar shape too, so I just concluded they were both shark teeth since I haven’t really seen stone or mineral jewelry shaped like that before.
  6. SliverOfSand

Random Shenmue Thoughts

For me, I’m not keeping my hopes up for a continuation for the games or anime. That way if something is ever announced, it will come as a nice surprise rather than a gruelling wait. Shenmue is such an interesting situation, fans have been left with two big cliffhangers followed by silence for...
  7. SliverOfSand

Random Shenmue III Thoughts

That is something I have been thinking about for some time as well. And I can see a few possibilities when taking Yu Suzuki’s age into account. The main method being that they streamline the story to finish in one more game, so Shenmue 4 would wrap up the story, and then there wouldn’t be a...
  8. SliverOfSand

Shenmue Fan Art

Thanks! I’m glad it works for you 😁
  9. SliverOfSand

Shenmue Fan Art

Been playing around with the idea of creating stereoscopic images out of some of my art, and here are the first ones I made… If you don’t know how these go, you cross your eyes until you see a third image in the middle, and then focus on that. I am really fascinated by the effect this has, and I...
  10. SliverOfSand

Shenmue 4 2.5D Project.

This is looking very cool! I would agree that both sprite proportions look great, but I personally am leaning toward the taller one. Definitely gives me a more ‘Shenmue‘ feel. But ultimately I think it comes down to what kind of story/gameplay it will consist of. I’d say the taller one would...
  11. SliverOfSand

Shenmue Fan Art

Thanks so much James! 😁
  12. SliverOfSand

Shenmue Fan Art

Yes, I’ve got an iPad Pro and apple pencil that I really like. I don’t have a good enough computer to run photoshop, so I find using Procreate on my iPad is a really good alternative.
  13. SliverOfSand

Shenmue Fan Art

Posting here again already because I finally remembered to. 😅 Here is another Ren piece for this month’s campaign, had lots of fun playing with colours!
  14. SliverOfSand

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

Not completely sure on that, I did get a physical copy and it says that the version installed on my PS4 is 1.09.
  15. SliverOfSand

Sonic the Hedgehog thread

I bought Colours Ultimate a few months back when it was on sale for PS4. The only issues I have noticed had to do with the lighting looking a bit off compared to original release. I did not play through the whole thing yet, just until planet wisp, so not sure if there are issues later in the...
Back