Recent content by yuc02

1. Y

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Sorry to hear that, he definitely posted one to me before and all was fine, so I'm not sure what happened with yours. With Brexit exporting stuff from UK is much more tricky, so maybe it's stuck somewhere with customs
  2. Y

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Indeed, it just shows how much resource has been put into the development of Shenmue 1 & 2 and how many abandoned ideas there were. For me it would be most interesting to know when the Project Berkeley story plan evolved into the Shenmue Saturn and eventually Dreamcast ones, as to me Project...
  3. Y

Many Mysteries Of Miao Village Finally Unfold

Amazing news and work! Yeah I think it would be quite odd to have a village so near the Wan Chai section, given that's on the HK island part and the settlement style is quite different. Still there ARE villages in and around HK, mainly in the northern territories (active and abandoned, see...
  4. Y

General Impressions

Sorry to hear that Peter, but we hope you'll be able to play S4 under better times.
  5. Y

Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

Yep I can vou Yep I can vouch for him, I was the one that bought the S1 and 2 from him before :)
  6. Y

Famitsu article on 2021 Japanese game developer aspirations, featuring Yu Suzuki

Article link is here: https://www.famitsu.com/news/202012/26211799.html Page 12 contains Yu Suzuki's comments: https://www.famitsu.com/news/202012/26211799.html?page=12
  7. Y

Kickstarter Rewards Pictures

Some photos of the inside of the KS Exclusive Soundtrack, again for those who don't want to open theirs:
  8. Y

Would be perfect as Amiibos for Switch version of the games, if they ever port them over!
  9. Y

Thanks, I actually bought the frame myself, I only got the print as part of my rewards :) Some more pictures of the inside of the artbook, in case people don't want to open theirs: Finally, a secret message on the inside cover, that isn't present in the digital version. The messages read...
  10. Y

My rewards so far, waiting for the replica jacket to come sometime next year I believe. Found some interesting things while unwrapping all the items, you can see for yourself in the Shenmue Photos (@shenmue_photos) Twitter account over the next few days.
  11. Y

Shenmue 3 Kickstarter Reward - Ryo's Message

Hey guys, not sure if others have noticed, but Ryo's Message reward is available on Fangamer downloads page for those that have backed it. I've uploaded it to Youtube here: Very touching, and sounds like Ryo's not giving up Shenmue 4 either!
  12. Y

Shenmue The Animation Announced

I've read the manga, really funny and entertaining, although not seen the anime version.
  13. Y

SHENMUE DOJO 20TH ANNIVERSARY XMAS BONANZA!

Wow amazing gift set, lucky sod whoever wins it, hopefully me :) Question for Ryuji Iuchi How did you come up with the track concepts, were the story and scenarios/locations shown to you by the directors? Also a lot of the Shenmue music is "gentle/ambience", was that a request by the...
  14. Y

No trailer sadly, but nice suit for Suzuki-san: BTW you can rewatch the video on demand, and change the resolution to get smoother frame rate if you need.
  15. Y

Quick photoshop, looks good doesn't it?
Back