Recent content by Zoltor

1. Zoltor

In Shenmue 2, do you think Ryo is speaking Chinese? Or that everyone is speaking Japanese?

In all likelihood, they are speaking English, because HK was a British colony, as was cowloon. However that falls apart once you get to Guilin, which no one there would be speaking English. However it would make even less sense, for them to be speaking Japanese.
  2. Zoltor

Question regarding kickstarter art book?

Ok cool, thanks.
  3. Zoltor

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

It's a flaw the entire gaming industry makes. Fact is, Jan, Feb, and mar are way better months all around, then the xmas season(tax returns, plus a ton of money, with very little obligations in most cases, and that's not even counting the fact most of the industry is so fixated on XMAS or that...
  4. Zoltor

Shenmue III The Definitive Soundtrack is coming to digital, CD & vinyl starting November

Ah ok, still bad though, but I guess there might've been some logical thought put into it, be it a very flawed calculation. Omg yea, talk about lucking out, talk about cyberpunk 2077 tends to drown out Shenmue info(such a crime, but it is what it is) sigh.
  5. Zoltor

That's assuming people haven't bought the presents by then. Well yea that's true :)
  6. Zoltor

Oh ok, hm hope mine's on the way then, thanks.
  7. Zoltor

lol is this a joke, who the hell chooses these release dates? This better not be yet another super limited release, really I don't think It's even possible for them to have chosen a worse month. Lets see, right before the holidays with no heads up, check The month that has tons of games...
  8. Zoltor

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Yea sadly that's realistic. Except during actual festivals, It's extremely unlikely to see woman wearing their kimono's out, and about sigh. Such a shame too, hell It's a shame the oriental countries have adapted the modern western, flavorless as all hell, clothing..
  9. Zoltor

Random Shenmue Thoughts

Well that you can test out, because there's no "presumption they did something", without actually doing it, in the Shenmue games. NPCs do infact visit the shrine, so if you see NPCs around there, maybe try coming earlier or even days leading up to such.
  10. Zoltor

I just recently got a email from fangamer(no specific detail, but that a shipment was dent out), and shortly after got the capsule toy in the mail(so fitting I should get the Shenhua one of all things, talk about lucky). Now has anyone gotten the artbook yet/does anyone have news on such?
  11. Zoltor

Sigh the utter disrespect towards Yu Suzuki is appalling

Yea, this puts Yu way above everyone else. In all of Japan in general, I only know of one other entity that functions like this, Studio Pierrot in the anime industry, and they have hundreds, if not thousands of people to send off on expeditions, invent new tech, ect. Where as Yu Sazuki...
  12. Zoltor

Yea I bet. Well actually, Miyamoto does(infact a few of his games are if I recall), Sakurai doesn't though, so yea lol Um I was actually a big tekken fan, and would say tekken 2 was way better then VF 1, 2 at very least(as a fighting game, the whole floaty controls, and sluggish animations...
  13. Zoltor

He's not really a fanboy though, and he's 46 years old. That's true though that many people probally don't realize how many games he made. Seriously if you ever step in a arcade in the 80s-early 90s, most of the games people still remember, were probally made by Yu Suzuki. Outrun, afterburner...
  14. Zoltor

I'm shocked, but I don't think the stream has been uploaded yet. Pretty sure it was part of Sakurai's steve in smash gameplay showcase(not the announcement presentation, but early morning on the 3rd). Then everyone was commenting on the moveset, and he made the comment(s) after that segment. He...
  15. Zoltor

Don't raid/bombard him or anything, I'll take care of him(when I'm done he'll be cowtowing to Yu Suzuki), but It's PlayerEssence. He has a good channel, but he's alittle full of himself, and omg this was like the king of bad takes.
Back