Fitness & Health Dojo

Amazing to see all the progress from people in here this past year! Getting healthier is an amazing achivement and I hope you're all celebrating your wins as we go into 2024.

I'm not usually one to post updates or share too much online about my journey, but in 2023 I took up cycling and made some major changes to my diet, and as a result I'm 50lbs down and the fittest I've been in a long time!

Good luck to everyone continuing their journey into the new year! I'll be rooting for you!

Cheers mate! So i live 7 miles from the football stadium (finish line) so i can run there and back and i aim to be able to do more than 13 miles.
Depending on how far you can do now, build up to the distance a little at a time and you shouldn’t have problems. Over the past few years I built up from not being able even to jog half a mile to going almost ten miles on a morning run. If you can do the full distance already, great - but what I’m trying to say is that the achievement won’t just be the day itself, it’ll be all the effort you put in beforehand as well. You got this! Very best of luck and I hope it’s a great experience for you.

Depending on how far you can do now, build up to the distance a little at a time and you shouldn’t have problems. Over the past few years I built up from not being able even to jog half a mile to going almost ten miles on a morning run. If you can do the full distance already, great - but what I’m trying to say is that the achievement won’t just be the day itself, it’ll be all the effort you put in beforehand as well. You got this! Very best of luck and I hope it’s a great experience for you.
My last one was 2013 but when i lived in Chengdu i would run everywhere, i can do a long distance already but what im more excited for is raising money for a charity.

My last one was 2013 but when i lived in Chengdu i would run everywhere, i can do a long distance already but what im more excited for is raising money for a charity.
Well best of luck with it, I hope you raise a lot and get a lot of fulfilment out of it personally.

Bosh - hope your legs aren’t too knackered!

Reactions: JP_
Today is the start of my new fitness regime i will until i go back to China. I will be working a different area each day and will have Sundays as my rest day. My diet will consist of Wholegrain cereal/bread, pb,egg, lentis, beans, brown rice, fruit/veg, turmeric/milk, black coffee and water. On my day off i can have a burger and coke or whatever i fancy and im remaining teetotal. I will post the progress with a link to my X feed as thats where i will be logging my progress - Canyonero168280

Last edited:
Back