110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you guys, but this looks like it could be Shenmue IV.

1280x720.jpg

Looks pretty legit, you can make out the tiger on the back! It's Ryo!

Last edited by a moderator:
His age is partly why I think it's been greenlit and has been in development for a while now, actually.

I've said many times, if a legendary developer wanted to finish his opus for the fans and ride off into the sunset, I'd allow it if I had the pockets. Too soon to confirm, bur maybe 110 saw it the same way.
I wish SEGA think on the same way...

Sadly they only have time for 2 franchises nowadays.

Mmmm not entirely true. They do own Atlus so they've got more than just Sonic and Yakuza.

I do like to think SEGA is making a bit of a comeback lately and hey, if that's thanks to said franchises then keep them coming so that way we can maybe keep getting more from SEGA.

Mmmm not entirely true. They do own Atlus so they've got more than just Sonic and Yakuza.

I do like to think SEGA is making a bit of a comeback lately and hey, if that's thanks to said franchises then keep them coming so that way we can maybe keep getting more from SEGA.
Nah I'm just saying the two franchises you mainly see and hear about at the moment. The ones they invest in without second thoughts. :) I'd like to see alot more from sega's catalogue, absolutely.

Last edited:
I wish SEGA think on the same way...
Here we can see a common traditionalist fan, writing SEGA correctly.

I do like to think SEGA is making a bit of a comeback lately and hey, if that's thanks to said franchises then keep them coming so that we can maybe keep getting more from SEGA.
The nature calling makes another traditionalist display his loyalty so he writes SEGA correctly twice.
He wants a SEGA comeback even if he had the Game Gear back at the day and only Columns, Baku Baku and Devilish existed as avaliable game stock.

I'd like to see alot more from sega, absolutely.
Thats not the way you write it. This specimen is, obviously, new wave fanbase.

I know we all discussed this a thousand times but still...
Sega was so fucking cool back in the day. It was like best game company ever for me. The magic arround the dreamcast and some of its titles is still unmatched.
I know they almost got bankrupt, still, I keep thinking they could be super big even today.
They have been sleeping on a ton of IPs with tremendous potential.

These news about a crazy taxi and jet set radio games being developed gave me some hope for that good old Sega magic. 🙏🙏

The nature calling makes another traditionalist display his loyalty so he writes SEGA correctly twice.
He wants a SEGA comeback even if he had the Game Gear back at the day and only Columns, Baku Baku and Devilish existed as avaliable game stock.

😂

Funny you mention it, I did have a Game Gear back when I was a kid.

Wow, this Seaman AI knows everything. SEGA really were ahead of their time! 😂 Seaman looking to become skynet.

😂

Funny you mention it, I did have a Game Gear back when I was a kid.

Wow, this Seaman AI knows everything. SEGA really were ahead of their time! 😂 Seaman looking to become skynet.
The Sonic 2 1st boss aka that fucking scissor-bug was my first ragequit 🥲 and my dad freaked out nuts lol i cried "it killed me! it did it again!" my old mule dad "what?! you are ALIVE! this isnt real! Oh lord my son lost it like newspaper articles say! shut off that dangerous machine!" sorry! triggered
He was the "i guess a portable will do less brain damage" type of guy. I asked for Megadrive :( He was like "this one its much better!"

Sonic Frontiers better be amazing. Theyve got such a hot franchise right now and such bad games. Should’ve moved heaven and earth to just find a competent developer to make it.

Well they learned one lesson at least and didn't make it arbitrarily release for the 30th anniversary when it wasn't ready.

Plus they've actually put some effort into the obligatory new re-release of the classic games, even if they're charging silly money for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back