110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like it when developers show their game later and closer to release like the last 6 months before the release and with marketing. If that happens with Shenmue 4 I would be happy.
Nothing is cooler than that: good looking polished game out of the blue. Devlogs, wips etc its not my thing. And neither a Yu Suzuki thing.
I kept a high spirit towards this and still but if we dont get anything pronto and... November? XD i cant wait that! I'll resort to forgive and maybe, hopefully I learn casually that S4 gets a trailer.
But lets dont play Dust in the Wind yet, this are the harder days hence a test to our strenght. This days are horse stance.

Can't help but feel like people expecting an announcement when the anime ends are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Reading comments over previous pages it's almost like some people are expecting the end credits to roll and then an animated Yu Suzuki is gonna pop up and be like "I'd like to make an announcement, if I get the chance... well, I now have the chance, and for those waiting for me to make it when I got the chance, well, I now have the chance, because I am making it... it being Shenmue 4... now in active development with my team and our partners 110 Industries... and I like making it, now I have the chance".

r5Rqd9Y.gif

You made me laugh... but you're also disrespecting dividivine Suzuki-sense.
im gonna perform a duplex suplex on you. gonna go rwanda w'ya. careful

Is he saying "cuckoo!" right?

@Site Staff @Haiku?Hikaru?Frisky? oh soowy! im very sowy! i meant @Hiki the user above is making lol gifs about Yu-san. you ban him/her thankyou

Last edited:
You made me laugh... but you're also disrespecting dividivine Suzuki-sense.
im gonna perform a duplex suplex on you. gonna go rwanda w'ya. careful

Is he saying "cuckoo!" right?

@Site Staff @Haiku?Hikaru?Frisky? oh soowy! im very sowy! i meant @Hiki the user above is making lol gifs about Yu-san. you ban him/her thankyou

No, he’s talking about the reaction when they announced the Kickstarter. He’s saying “Shenmue?!?!”

I echo the people saying if it’s in production they won’t show it unless it’s in a state that looks amazing. They’ve learned too much from the bad press surrounding the dead faces and stiff animation when they revealed the first preview. There isn’t much to gain from showing it early in comparison to what they would lose if it isn’t polished.

It's enough to make babies cry and sailors sail 🤣
Oh thanks a lot! I was a little lacking with my "No announce" playlist and "Janis Joplin - Cry Baby" its a must.
Counting out Janis and Kansas, so far i got: Culture Club - The Crying Game, A-ha - Crying in the Rain, Roy Orbison - Crying, Q.Lazzarus - Goodbye Horses, OK Go - Lately its so quiet..
Also got me some pink albatros hazelnut icecream and a pair scissors. I hope we get Shenmue IV and dont go down on this BUT better safe than sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back