110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
No announcements today because it isn't in the timeline they set forth.

The time frame of after the animes conclusion, plus our traditional 4th Tweeathon is still to come.

Have faith. You can say anything you want cynically, but this is a *direct comment* by the publisher where they STILL didn't deny or comment on anything. Again.

They knew we were expecting something today, so they're teasing us. Are they nefarious or honest folks? That's the question.... I think they respect Yu Suzuki enough not to use him for trolling/attention purposes. We know the CEO knows who he is.

View attachment 15289
Just when I think I'm losing hope, they fill it right back up again. #Teasers 🤣
This is the way.
Again wishful thinking but this may have been a meta announcement. As they followed the buzz here towards today,here's a subtle hint. Yes I see this risking goin through a neverending rabbit hole but it was predicted that this site sanity bar was to start declining today. The day 2nd to 4th will turn this place into the Overlook hotel.

No announcements today... interesting... what about announce Shenmue IV when the Shenmue anime ends?

I know... i know, maybe is not Shenmue IV, but part of the fun to me is believing that it will happen, Cedric said to keep the faith, i will keep the faith.

I can feel that the fate of Shenmue is in 110 Industries now...

Yu Suzuki.gif

There's this fan meeting/retreat in summer. Out in the woods. They promote cozy ambiance, free drink and ufo arrival taking us to Shenmue World (planet). Sounds... too good to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back