(c'mon..) Asante Sana...
edit: fine be that way! im not crying 🥲
Theres always a Ryo stoppin' by and don't hesitating to do the right thing 🥲
like yknow helping the nana,caring the kitten,avoiding dementor Nozomi 🥲

Last edited:
tumblr_pm4ti4quXD1ua45zn_400.gifv

is shenmue 4 ready yet yu..

Ok, I am very very optimistic.

This cannot be the (and I quote directly) : "A big announcement is upon us in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned and fasten your seatbelts."

This cannot be it. Thus the "no announcement TODAY", but still releasing a Yu-Suzuki related thing, with this wording "TODAY", and releasing this today of all days, means that's something is coming for sure. They are very aware of the rumors surrounding them and Shenmue. And they are playing with it.

Maybe the announcement isn't Shenmue 4, maybe it's a Spin off, maybe it's another game developed by Yu Suzuki. But either there is truly something, or they are trolling us (which I find very improbable, because they are such a young company that are trying to be such serious and trustworthy players in the business already, that they cannot afford to do this this early in their existence) or they are simply VERY VERY clumsy, but again, I doubt it. They are trying to be big, and so far they've been extremely good and intelligent with their communication, so it would be weird that they fail completely on this subject...

Maybe I'm getting my hopes up, but I'm pretty sure that's something is coming.

And I'm even pretty sure that some guys at 110 are lurking here and having giggles seeing how we all are crazy 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back