110 Industries have been teasing Shenmue IV a lot lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know we were asked not to share news about the fake twitters. I can definitively say itā€™s fake based on their last message, which is both vulgar and kind of funny. No more of that.

So I know we were asked not to share news about the fake twitters. I can definitively say itā€™s fake based on their last message, which is both vulgar and kind of funny. No more of that.
Vulgar? Now I'm interested.

rf0arw8hovw11.png

why should Sega give these rights to a completely new publisher who hasnt released anything yet.
because momomoney of course! lots of it!
Sega and Koch Media (Deep Silver) are partners since 2014.
Koch/DS: "But we're partners since 2014! You cant do that to us!
SEGA: "Now we're not! Yes we can! ak-ak-ak (weird businessman evil laugh)
This whole thread :ROFLMAO:

literally-grasping-at-straws-reaching.gif
how many loose straws do count as a handful bunch? ;) If this was a trial I see no solid evidence to "jail the suspect" but too many circunstancial evidences

Whilst I still remain hopeful we will be vindicated in the coming days, nothing will compare to 2015.

Not only did we get a sequel after *fifteen years*, it literally crashed Kickstarter. I've never seen a project do that before and never since, honestly.

To me, that was definitive proof the community that wants Shenmue to continue is very large and not relegated to the Dojo itself, though it is a major factor.

That was absolutely insane. I went to bed before it was announced; then woke up to a Kickstarter that already raised a million in like an hour. I had no idea it was so popular. I hadnā€™t even been part of this community til it was announced. I ran into the occasional Shenmue fan on my online journeys through the years, so I knew they were out there. Donā€™t know why I never made the leap til then.

All I remember was the facebook pages blowing up. šŸ˜² At the time i was getting scam phone calls, my phone was on vibrate and then after some time passed it turned out the page went live successfully and it made history. It was literally a hand to mouth and eye rub moment like "is this really happening?" My god that feeling of satisfaction and achievement was super sweet and it was even sweeter to give these people that did nothing but trash it and dismiss it a middle finger. A 4th games announcement won't match that in 2015 but it will absolutely create a new feeling of excitement and accomplishment when it's "time". šŸ™

how many loose straws do count as a handful bunch? ;) If this was a trial I see no solid evidence to "jail the suspect" but too many circunstancial evidences

I don't mean to piss on anyone's parade and I'm really enjoying the hype and evidence gathering too, but using your analogy I don't think there would even be enough evidence to charge a suspect, let alone for it to reach a trial... Just my opinion, but I hope Shenmue IV is happening and 110 are involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back