Any backers worried to receive the game later than non-backers ?

I'm fully expecting it, not really worried about it as long as it's not over a week difference.

I've heard that does happen sometimes. I'll probably get another copy of it on Steam just in case.
God bless you people buying multiple copies.

I'm definitely buying a digital or retail copy day one, unless the Kickstarter copy arrives early, for some reason. I spent that money so long ago that an extra $60 to play the game on time feels negligible.

Are games available digitally at midnight on date of release?

Regardless, I'm buying at least two more retail copies and one digital download. Reminds me I need to download HD from PSN, for shits and giggles.

All my favorites I buy at least one physical and one download. Syberia 3, Last Guardian, Grim Fandango, Shadow of the Colossus, Yakuza 0 and 6. Kiwamis I'll only download because I already have and appreciate the PS2 disc versions.

@Lan Di-sama I not a expert with digital stuff i normaly just go for the the Disc based copies. The only digital release I got on Launch day so far was the RE 2 Remake and the RE 2 was available at midnight . The pre load started 1 or 2 days earlier so the game was ready to use on midnight.

PS: I will also Support the devs and getting a ideal copy. I prefer the retail Version, but maybe I willl Change my mind and go for the psn Version. It depends on the Quality of the cover.

Back