Backer Copies | General Thread & Shipping Information

No Shenmue III for Real1 today. Oh well, Monday it is then!

Has anyone in mainland Europe received it today ?

No. I think we'll start to receive it from Monday. I checked, Spiral Games is based near Birmingham, in Telford.
So, to reach us, our copy has to go through these steps: Telford → Royal Mail international hub @ Heathrow → your country's customs (should be fast) @ your capital city airport → Airport's dispatching center → Regional dispatching center → House.
48 hours are too short :(

Last edited:
No. I think we'll start to receive it from Monday. I checked, Spiral Games is based near Bimingham, in Telford.
So, to reach us, our copy has to go through these steps: Telford → Royal Mail international hub @ Heathrow → your country's customs (should be fast) @ your capital city airport → Airport's dispatching center → Regional dispatching center → House.
48 hours are too short :(
Received confirmation that my backer copy has been dispatched and been provided with a tracking number :) UK

Ok ! Thanks for checking !
I really wonder why Amazon De accepts to dispatch the game when other Amazon's and stores are waiting for monday :-/

Fnac Belgium prepared my order and are waiting to give it to a carrier. If they do it today, it could arrive tomorrow. We'll see...

My KS copy has dispatched! Got my Royal Mail tracking number and everything.

We're in the endgame now boys!

C02tyzw.png

"Dear

We are acting as the order fulfilment agent for Fangamer and your order was dispatched on 15-Nov-2019
Your order was dispatched via Royal Mails Tracked 2 -3 day service.
www.royalmail.com - The tracking number is :

Please note Spiral Galaxy are dispatching the Physical game ONLY. All other kickstarted items will be delivered seperately - Please see Updates on Kickstarter for further information.

Your Order Reference Number is : (NB. this is not a courier tracking number)

Your Fangamer Order reference is
We have dispatched to the address below if this address is incorrect we are no longer able to change this address."

Hmm. So not 48 hours, but 2-3 days. Up in the air if it arrives on Monday or Tuesday.

"Dear

We are acting as the order fulfilment agent for Fangamer and your order was dispatched on 15-Nov-2019
Your order was dispatched via Royal Mails Tracked 2 -3 day service.
www.royalmail.com - The tracking number is :

Please note Spiral Galaxy are dispatching the Physical game ONLY. All other kickstarted items will be delivered seperately - Please see Updates on Kickstarter for further information.

Your Order Reference Number is : (NB. this is not a courier tracking number)

Your Fangamer Order reference is
We have dispatched to the address below if this address is incorrect we are no longer able to change this address."

Hmm. So not 48 hours, but 2-3 days. Up in the air if it arrives on Monday or Tuesday.
Being conservative to cover themselves I guess.

received a dispatched email for one of my backer copies with tracking for Royal Mail. Still waiting for the second so I’m sure it’ll arrive soon (the email that is).

I'm about twenty minutes away from Shenhua's house in my current shenmue 2 playthrough. Perfect timing!

British folks will probably get it before us, non-Brexited Europeans. :p

Such a shame that Deepsilver/Koch media are playing it this way, when loads of people already broke the street date.

I saw a Koch employee asking a Youtuber in the comments section to erase his playthrough video.
Man it's too late, it was predictable that some small independent retailers would break the street date. They should have not provided them so early...

Just curious as to why folks are getting pissed about not being able to buy before the 19th? The release date was the 19th so for anyone that got it before, great, but it is what it is. Don’t see how it’s a shambles or ridiculous for outlets to stick to the official release date. Unless I’m totally missing something here. In which case I apologise.

Back