Battle Rally DLC next week!

Oh, so character perspective system is now DLC ?
Totally fair.
Don't really think that this is the Character Perspective System full realised. When we heard Yu talk about that, he said that "‘the Character Perspective system is not a system that simply changes your character. It simulates each person’s personality, and the way they think and behave.'”
This DLC, is what he says the Character Perspective System is not, we are simply just playing as the other characters.

Oh, so character perspective system is now DLC ?
Totally fair.

It's not character perspective in that you're playing Rens story. That statement is hyperbolic.

It's his character for use in a DLC which is separate to the main story. Now I get the issue over backers getting the DLC etc but that's been discussed till the cows come home

Wow, out of nowhere. I wonder if this particular DLC will be an option from the main menu or if we will actually have to boot up a save in Bailu?

Also may coincide with the (rumored?) 1.04 patch.
I feel like it will require a Bailu save because...

the DLC seems to introduce ‘Bailu Chan’, which I can only assume are the Bailu equivalent of Niaowu’s Chobu Chan. I assume they’ll be scattered all over Bailu meaning the entirety of the area will need to be explorable.

Only five days until we find out anyway.

Seems cool, hope they will offer some new gameplay features.
It also seems not canon, since Ren is in Bailu, not that ii matters, these DLC are just extras.

I think (and i hope) the character perspective system will be included in Shenmue 4 since we will start with Ryo, Ren and Shenhua.

I feel like it will require a Bailu save because...

the DLC seems to introduce ‘Bailu Chan’, which I can only assume are the Bailu equivalent of Niaowu’s Chobu Chan. I assume they’ll be scattered all over Bailu meaning the entirety of the area will need to be explorable.

Only five days until we find out anyway.

1579100536018.png

Back