Collecting herbs. Has anyone got a trophy yet?

Got my Bailu trophy last night after 4 whole days of searching and it was right in the open. After crossing the Verdant Bridge head right and there's a half buried barrel with a Jujube beside it. Somehow I'd managed to miss this on at least 10 occasions. 😑

That thrill of grabbing a herb and staring intently at the top left of the screen waiting for the trophy to pop tho.... Lol I was so happy when it did I almost did a damn backflip:LOL:

Any hard to reach areas in Bailu? I'm scouring the damn place for the last few and can't find any more!

Any hard to reach areas in Bailu? I'm scouring the damn place for the last few and can't find any more!
For me the trickiest one is going from the small pond to the elderly nest you will see some cows, you can climb a little a found 2 over there. But as much as I explored Bailu at the end of the day my last one was on a place I checked a houndred times and I missed it 99 times

Yeah that's the place most would miss, there's also a crafty cinnamon between some rocks at the right side of Shenhua's house(looking at it from the front)

What I do like is as well as the trophy I can sell all these for mad Bank. Once again the systems interlock as a secondary purpose.

Cleaned up the last few trophies, now just have story, Capsule and Herb trophies to go. Working on herbs now and I've gotten about 1/3, I'd say (in Niaowu) .

The map is super helpful and the only place I may have missed, is the duck field.

OT but someone mentioned the key capsule toys aren’t available in Bailu or Niaowu. So where are they? I’m currently trying to collect all capsule toys.

OT but someone mentioned the key capsule toys aren’t available in Bailu or Niaowu. So where are they? I’m currently trying to collect all capsule toys.
The Key capsule machine is found when you cross the river to the castle near the end of the game, just outside the pawnshop.

Actually, going off of my, "Duck Field," comment, it shows (on the map) that there are herbs in the middle of the rocks, surrounding said field; do I need to climb up on there somehow or is that to denote that they are buried and the base of the rock?

So I just spent the last 4 hours + getting the last 1/3 of Niaowu herbs... And 3 1/2 (at least) were spent getting the single. Last. Herb. A bloody licorice next to the Senary Kung Fu shop, that didn't have a red circle :mad:. Thanks to the map though (I printed it out, roughly, checked off each one and cross-checked with a big one), I found it. I actually DIDN'T miss a single duck field one and I even knew which one was the penultimate one (until the last one, I thought the penultimate WAS the last one).

Now onto Old Castle and the Platinum! :D

So I'm currently at 192 herbs in Niaowu and I think I've found all I can so far. The last area I've unlocked was Senery Rd and the shrine. Are there going to be more herbs in later areas? Or have I missed some, I've been playing super slow trying to get the Platinum on my first go.

Ok, the Poria Cocos in between the fishing building and the Kung Fu shop, doesn't have a red circle; look there.

Also, as mentioned above, my last licorice was on the other side of the Kung Fu building (NOT the side adjacent to the fish building) and it also does not have a red circle.

Make sure they're taken before you finish!

Back