Digital bonuses bumping on fangamer...

Just got the Artbook in the backer section too :D! Not going to look at it due to spoilers though!
I saw the artbook and most of it is stuff you already saw in the trailers, nothing new except a black and white artwork of Lan Di with loose hair that looks cool and lots of random NPC in the game.

What level did you have to back at to get the soundtrack?

Small snippet from the artbook. No secret information, just something about a rare art form :

Artbook Lan Di rare art.JPG

As part of the “DLC ID05” backer code is:

“ Receive a 'Ryo', 'Shenhua', 'Chai', or 'Forklift' capsule toy randomly, as well as the full set of four.”

We are still receiving physical versions of these, right, lol? I’m surprised those particular capsule toys are backer exclusive in game (if I’m understanding correctly).

I saw the artbook and most of it is stuff you already saw in the trailers, nothing new except a black and white artwork of Lan Di with loose hair that looks cool and lots of random NPC in the game.
I like the artbook, the latter half, that is. Its all nice, just not all new. The Lan Do art you mentioned isn't new either, it was on Muecas way back when, I believe.

Got i new surveys or must i open just the old ones? I have all the e-mails from them. I backed the OST too, but is not showing up.

Edit: Got it!

Last edited:
Got the "Backer Password" off the fangamer page, then get this:

EJt1cp5XYAA-Wpb.jpeg.jpg

Maybe I'm just being dense but anyone got any idea what this means? (Btw I'm playing a physical copy)

Okay, then everyone should’ve gotten one, because it’s the lowest tier. I still don’t have it.
My bad check
I linked the slacker the lowest one is without the game and only audio in the slacker campaign.
For the music you needed to donate 160$+

I like the artbook, the latter half, that is. Its all nice, just not all new. The Lan Do art you mentioned isn't new either, it was on Muecas way back when, I believe.
Great another new thing I discovered about Shenmue! after 18 years.
Second one this month.
i never knew of the existence of Muecas blog on the official site.

Seems the code is available on fangamer, can't wait to try it and hopefully get the phone card? Only like 10 hours of workday to go...

Edit: So hold on... I'm playing with the CE version and as a backer I switched to the physical PC version at the last minute for collector's purposes. Does this mean the code won't work now on PS4? If yes, that would really suck! Anyone got a spare code in that case? *begs*

Last edited:
First, You need to add your psn code.
Then, your backer code NEEDS to be written in capital letters.

Appreciate the reply. Got the all caps thing with the backer code(thats what got me to that screen) Okay, I'm playing a physical copy that I backed for so i dont think I have a PSN code (or tell me if I do!)

Back