EDGE Magazine Cover Story: Shenmue 3

Very jealous you can just walk into a news shop and get a copy. Living in South Florida and can’t find any store. B&N does sell Edge but there’s rarely a good supply with current issues. It also sucks that single issues are sold out online and no way to get the gold one without a previous sub. The people scalping these on eBay suck. Cmon man it’s a friggin magazine.

You wouldn't be jealous of the price though ... It's Norway so they charge a calm 15-16£ a pop as if it's normal. (I did fork out though of course)

Haha, no way. Just took a day trip to see my grandparents. I'm based in Northamptonshire right now and they live in Wales, and Worcester is exactly half way in between it turns out.

Oh yeah that makes sense, I imagine Worcester is halfway between. I guess you were just passing through? There's not much to see or do here haha.

You wouldn't be jealous of the price though ... It's Norway so they charge a calm 15-16£ a pop as if it's normal. (I did fork out though of course)

I hear you. I don't think I would get a sub of Edge anymore, haven't had it for years, but would pay extra for this single issue. Tbh, I've enjoyed Retro Gamer a lot more lately and still support the magazine due to the unique content.

Just thought you'd like to know my letter made Edge's latest issue. It's not a very good letter, but I wanted to see Shenmue represented (and as it turns out, I was the only one). The letter was slightly edited and it was the only one that Edge didn't write a response to.

I found and bought a copy at a local bookstore in Oregon. The cover says this issue will be displayed until April 25th, for those in the US hoping to pick up the magazine.

That's interesting, as I went to my WHSmiths to get another copy on April 1st & they had the next edition out already.

Back