Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

I think the site has scared a lot of people away. It definitely would've sold out within a few hours, if their site wasn't such a broken POS. It's got to be the single most unstable site on the entirety of the net, It's so bad.

I'm glad I managed to get 1...um I mean 2 that was meant to be one, and that almost ended up being 4 sigh

I'm actually kind of hoping they don't do a LE for Shenmue 4, which is a shame, since their boxes are so sexy, and display friendly.

If you've been on the fence about this, it's time to decide! Almost sold out.

Facts!!! This Shenmue Collectors edition will be hard to come by even on Ebay IMO ( if found on Ebay it will be a fortune). The Shenmue 1&2 PIx'n Love is nowhere to be found. Don't miss out grab now!!!

Bit bummed that the price never went down from 74,90€ for me. Was hesitantly watching it for a few days but jumped on it now. Apparently went through. Was honestly unsure if I really wanted it. But better safe than sorry before prices explode and I regret it...

Pre-ordered this one, and I'm tempted to give up my normal CE to someone else if they want one, because personally I always prefer art books and soundtracks over trinkets. Saying that the mirror coin does look good...

Pre-ordered this one, and I'm tempted to give up my normal CE to someone else if they want one, because personally I always prefer art books and soundtracks over trinkets. Saying that the mirror coin does look good...
I decided to buy both but will either part exchange my spare copy or give it to someone as a Xmas gift.

I got two of the pix-n-love limited editions. If anyone else managed to get 2 of the limited run editions then I’d be interested in doing a swap/part exchange. If anyone is interested let me know via DM.

Hi guys! I pre order a copy of the pix n'love shenmue edition and to this day I haven´t received my copy! I contact them twice and they did't respond. can someone tell me what should I do?

Hi guys! I pre order a copy of the pix n'love shenmue edition and to this day I haven´t received my copy! I contact them twice and they did't respond. can someone tell me what should I do?
It's not been dispatched for any of us yet.

They will arrive in the first half of December i guess. No one got their version yet.
They ran into some problems and had to delay the production but the good news
is that the artbook will have more pictures now.

Back