Editions Pix'n Love Shenmue II Limited Edition

ok, well it seems you guys chose the default postal option which is slightly slower than the courier option. Not sure if you will get tracking with that either, so it may just show up. Don’t quote me on that though as I chose the courier.

Mine has shipped :)

Looks like we do get tracking and it will come with standard Royal Mail delivery once it enters the country. I assume it will arrive some time after Christmas now, which is fine with me to be fair.

Looks like we do get tracking and it will come with standard Royal Mail delivery once it enters the country. I assume it will arrive some time after Christmas now, which is fine with me to be fair.
Just got the email saying that it's sent too (to the UK). Shouldn't take too long to get here, but you're right with the last Xmas postage being Wednesday (2nd Class). Still a slight change tho :p

Great stuff. I’m really looking forward to the book in particular. Apparently it’s got more content than originally anticipated, so it sounds very promising.

Got my shipping notification on Monday evening but the status still hasnt change on the laposte site.
It still says that its in preparation and it also says that its a mail that will be delivered to mailbox,
so it will be delivered by the normal postman? Because that would mean that the tracking is useless.
So no idea if its already on its way and there is just no tracking information / update
or if its still in France.

Surprisingly I got a text message from DPD saying it’s going to be delivered today. In the UK.
You went for faster shipping right? I assume me picking the default I'll get Royal Mail delivering it sometime between Christmas and new year.

If you change the language to french on the laposte site, there is a information box at the top
that isnt there if you choose a different language.
It says something about strike in France and that this can cause stops and delays in all of La Poste's activities.
So i guess my mail really got stuck in France.

If you have not bought the Shenmue 3 Pix n'Love Collectors Edition you still have a chance. They are currently in stock. Just bought another one. Don't miss out on this, once it's gone its gonna be hard to find.

Hell buy it keep for a few years and sell for 3x what it's worth when Shenmue 4 is announced.

It’s arrived. Unfortunately have to run out to get to triple billing of Star Wars so won’t be opening it until tomorrow. I already missed TFA, so going in for TLJ and Rise of Skywalker.

If you have not bought the Shenmue 3 Pix n'Love Collectors Edition you still have a chance. They are currently in stock. Just bought another one. Don't miss out on this, once it's gone its gonna be hard to find.

Hell buy it keep for a few years and sell for 3x what it's worth when Shenmue 4 is announced.

Thank so much for the heads up, finally managed to get one. Although with this, the kickstarter edition, collectors edition and a extra copy I purchased at the store, it'll be my 4th copy of the game. I absolutely don't need all this, but I want it lol.

1576741350674.png
Mine was sent on the 16th apparently - Didn't get an email notifcation about it :p

Was worried when I saw Expeddie - Thought it may have meant expired! :eek: (It translate to Sent:p)

Last edited:
View attachment 6533
Mine was sent on the 12th apparently - Didn't get an email notifcation about it :p

Was worried when I saw Expeddie - Thought it may have meant expired! :eek: (It translate to Sent:p)
Yours was sent on the 16th, like mine (date format is month/day/year rather than day/month/year).

Still, fingers crossed for it arriving before Xmas.

So people are already receiving their pix n love Shenmue 3 orders. I have not received a email saying mine was shipped. Does anybody know why there is a delay with some orders? Are they shipping them out by regions?

Back