Funniest Moment Within The Series So Far?

yeah, haha, so funny. Also up there with the yakuza staking out Nagai Industries

Can't talk now talk to ya later.

Love to recite both of those aloud--way too much.

Aside from all of Ren's hilarious dialogue (or just, Ren's dialogue, he's just naturally funny, a nice contrast to Ryo), the conversations from the wiretapper tapes have some really great moments. While you can skip them to get to the call you need to progress the story further, its far more fun just listening to some of the hilarious calls.

Oh, and hide and seek against Don Nui cracks me up as well... Hope that they keep this up in Shenmue 3 - the misadventures of Ryo of Ren were really entertaining in 2.

I think the remaster was the first time I ever chased after Cool Z, as I can't ever recall seeing the scene prior. Cracked me up, its a really funny cutscene.
There's some great little interactions with Cool Z in Kowloon as well - one is when he wakes you up in the morning (Ryo didn't look pleased) and the other is when you talk to him and enquire why he's not on guard duty currently.
Also, not humorous but I do like when he actually gives you useful info on the street fighters.

One of my favourite funny moments is actually in Guilin, when Shenhua and Ryo find some herbs for her father:

And also I just love almost any interaction with Ren, heโ€™s just hilarious! :ROFLMAO:

There are so many funny moments. It's one of the things I allways loved about the series. The humor!
And really seems like Shenmue 3 will have a lot! I absolutely adore that.
So, it's really hard to pick just one moment. I love every scene with Ren.
But I'm going to chose this "thing" cause nobody else seems to remember it! haha

At a certain point when Goro starts to date Mai, you can see him floating arround in the harbor with that really
funny walk ! Like he's walking above the clouds! hahaha Litle details man... only in Shenmue! ^^

Back