Is reading still a past time hobby of yours?

When you finish Rot3k & Water Margin try to immediately dive into the Suikoden(game) series while it's still fresh in your mind. This series is inspired by these two classical literature works. The 108 stars(recruit-able chars) is homage to water margin and the Political theater is warring state/Rot3k inspired. Also, it did game of throne b4 game of throne was a pop-culture hit.

I've been putting off getting it for the Saturn since I first heard it was even on the console, but this may be a good enough reason...

Will need to use a translation guide, but that's fine :)

I usually only read during holidays, so it took me two summers to read It. I have to admit that most of the time Stephen King is pretty good. Not sure what book will be next

I rarely read actual books anymore. I used to read a LOT of manga and have quite the collection of it. But like with anime, modern manga is just not attractive to me anymore. I buy Junji Ito manga and that's about it.

For regular books, I bought "Chasing the scream" by Johann Hari this year. It's a book about the failure of the war on drugs and how said war is claiming more lives and stigmatizing more than the drugs ever did. A great book if you're interested in such subjects

Never was a big reader of books though I did have a burst of interest ever now and again. When I initially got an iPad, I looked to further justify my spend by using Amazon Kindle quite a bit. I was a massive fan of BioShock so that got me into reading a few Ayn Rand books. I also purchased the original Mass Effect novels which remain my favourite series of books (though probably the only series I read). Being a fan of Ghost in the Shell, I read Catcher in the Rye and became a Salinger fan.

Can't remember the last time I completed a book. It's been at least 3 years. I tried reading How to make friends and influence people but about half way through I just got so bored. Felt the entire book can be summed up in a few bullet points. I

I always try to find time for reading. I usually read history books, biographies and poems. My favorites are "The Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri (translated by M. Lozinsky), "A Hero of Our Time" and poems by Mikhail Lermontov.

Now I read a biography of Vincent Van Gogh. If we talk about fantasy books, I completed Witcher series by Anjey Sapkovski this year.

The Divine Comedy is still one of my favourite reads and I've done an extensive amount of work on Inferno, from ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (legit; all of my peers thought I was nuts, reading it in grade 7 when I was 11 years old), to High School and of course, quite a bit in University.

I've only read it three times, but I feel I should read it again, now that I'm a (seasoned, lol) adult.

Its also one of 2 books (the other being The Last Battle, from the Chronicles of Narnia) I've read in my life, that I've read more than once.

Currently, I'm almost done book 3 of 4 for Romance of the Three Kingdoms and its still super engaging!!!!

Cao Cao ended up not being as badass as he was earlier in the novel and Zhuge Lian/Kongming is the most badass ever :D

Currently, I'm almost done book 3 of 4 for Romance of the Three Kingdoms and its still super engaging!!!!
I tried reading Romance of the 3 kingdoms before but I found it difficult to follow with all the chinese names I was unfamiliar with. If you enjoy chinese history though you should read "Autumn in the heavenly kingdom". It's purely historical so has no fantasy in it but it gives a great insight in to the taiping rebellion, a period of Chinese history relatively unkown outside of the country.

Back