Kickstarter Backer Telephone Card Bonus Conversations

Yes I checked again, it's the Collector Edition tier for 250$, so the card should be included. And I got other stuff successfully from this tier like the alternative in-game jacket.
Or am I maybe too stupid to see it? Could somebody maybe post a screenshot, where this card would appear in their menu and how it looks?
It should show up in the Key Items menu, looks like this (I still don't have it, just found a picture online a while ago when I was trying to make sure I didn't have it).
Ingame_Reward_01.png
And yep you should absolutely have it at that level. If you don't I'd contact YSNet. Include as much info as you can, like how you redeemed the DLC and which DLC it was, as well as your backer code (at least that's what they asked for from us EGS backers who didn't get our stuff).

It should show up in the Key Items menu, looks like this (I still don't have it, just found a picture online a while ago when I was trying to make sure I didn't have it).
View attachment 5992
And yep you should absolutely have it at that level. If you don't I'd contact YSNet. Include as much info as you can, like how you redeemed the DLC and which DLC it was, as well as your backer code (at least that's what they asked for from us EGS backers who didn't get our stuff).

Thank you. Yep it's definitely missing.

In fact the conversations that non-backers hear are the ones when backers call the second time.
Really? Because when you call Nozomi if you are a non-backer,
she would ask Ryo whether he's in China or not.

And when you call Joy,
she would ask Ryo why he never contacted her for so long.

To me they didn't sound like 2nd conversations.

Really? Because when you call Nozomi if you are a non-backer,
she would ask Ryo whether he's in China or not.

And when you call Joy,
she would ask Ryo why he never contacted her for so long.

To me they didn't sound like 2nd conversations.

I think you're confusing what I'm saying. I'm not saying second conversation like the characters refer to or link to the prior one. The developers didn't write it that way. Strangely enough its as if he's calling them days later even though the game requires the backer to call them again right away.

Anyway to clarify with Nozomi: the first conversation with backers is about a dream she had. Then the second conversation when you call her again right away is the China one that you're referencing.

Anyone have a list of the returning voice actors for the Japanese dub? I've called Ine, Fukuhara, Nozomi, Tom and Joy so far and all of them sound pretty close to their original voices... Did they really get all these people back, or are my ears just playing tricks on me?

I wonder if these will work on Steam if that version is finalized in a year?

Why the Lin Shiling phone card doesn't work? Ryo Hazuki immediately hangs up the phone when I select this card.

I could finally unlock my DLCs but I didn't spot my exclusive kickstarter phone card. Is it the Lin Shiling card?

Why the Lin Shiling phone card doesn't work? Ryo Hazuki immediately hangs up the phone when I select this card.

I could finally unlock my DLCs but I didn't spot my exclusive kickstarter phone card. Is it the Lin Shiling card?
Nope, it's called "Special Phone Card" and has a picture of Chobu-chan on it. The Lin Shiling one is used at the prize exchange to get a jacket I think.

Not sure if it's possible but:
To anyone wanting the Special Phone Card for PS4, I would like to trade mine with your Special Phone Card for PC.

I backed the Special Phone Card for the PS4 version but I only play on PC.

The message I sent to YSnet:

Hi,

I got two backer passwords because I backed both versions: PS4 and PC.

I backed the phone card for PS4. I expected it to work on my PC version but the password doesn't work.

Is it possible to trade my PS4 password for a PC one? My PS4 password is still unused.

Last edited:
It's a matter of time till someone unlocks it via hex in pc IMO.
The trainer running around unlocks all the backer moves (but not the outfits).

Back