Kickstarter Project Update #103: A message from Ys Net, Epic Games & Deep Silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. In the uk it's been £45 & £60.

See if anyone US based is having the same come up. It seems odd

Pizza crust is basically an edible plate. Throw whatever on it. PB&J, PB&Chocolate and Taco Pizza are all excellent.

Pizza crust is basically an edible plate. Throw whatever on it. PB&J, PB&Chocolate and Taco Pizza are all excellent.
This!
There's a chippy where I live that does a 'sweet pizza' which is essentially just Nutella and sweets on a pizza base. Never tried it myself but I've seen them serve it up and daaaamn... If anyone could eat a slice of that, let alone the whole thing, and not feel sick after, they're probably not human

I had a Nutella pizza once in a restaurant. It was excellent.

Have you tried one of those chocolate goodfella's pizzas they sell in supermarkets? They are pretty nice. When I was a kid my mum and I used to make chocolate pizzas and nutella pizzas at home and they were amazing. You could literally put anything you want on, like bits of mars bars, snickers, marshmallows, galaxy, caramel, sweets. It's amazing!

Sweet pizzas? The whole world is going to hell in a jalopy.

Have you tried one of those chocolate goodfella's pizzas they sell in supermarkets? They are pretty nice. When I was a kid my mum and I used to make chocolate pizzas and nutella pizzas at home and they were amazing. You could literally put anything you want on, like bits of mars bars, snickers, marshmallows, galaxy, caramel, sweets. It's amazing!
I've not but now that I know this I will grab one the next time i go shopping!

lol, everyone (sans Reprise) has never heard or eaten a Nutella pizza, while the Italian over here (me) has eaten 3/4 a year for most of his life lol

I don't get the worldwide obsession with Nutella; maybe it is because, being Italian, I've had it my whole life, but it can only be consumed a few times, here and there; its SO rich and SO fattening...

Here where I'm from, there is a local pizza joint up the road from me who makes their own dough daily, buys fresh cheeses, etc.

They make a Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza that's one of the best damned things on this planet, in my opinion. Marinated grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, crispy bacon and house made ranch as the sauce.

Here where I'm from, there is a local pizza joint up the road from me who makes their own dough daily, buys fresh cheeses, etc.

They make a Chicken Bacon Ranch pizza that's one of the best damned things on this planet, in my opinion. Marinated grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella, crispy bacon and house made ranch as the sauce.

I want pics.

I've gotta work a long stint this week, so chances are I'm gonna be a lazy ass by the weekend and order in. I'll post them then.

News about the Epic deal might drop next week:

For the record, Tim Sweeny is the Epic Games founder / CEO.
Interesting. Good find. People will be watching with interest.

News about the Epic deal might drop next week:

For the record, Tim Sweeny is the Epic Games founder / CEO.
Interesting. That DS have had to go back to Epic suggests that it wasn’t as simple as just handing out Steam keys. I expect I was right with my assumption that the deal included the Kickstarter backers’ copies.

I wonder if this means they are renegotiating the original deal or trying to come up with some out of the box alternative.

At this point, it seems to me that selling the game DRM free wouldn’t be the worst idea for Epic. It would still require people to install their software keeping the Chinese government happy while giving those that wished to play through Steam or another service the chance to add the game to their library.

It might increase the chance of piracy, but these days whether a game is DRM free or not doesn’t really matter (ie, it only makes it easier for hackers).

Steam keys to be offered to those who want them I reckon. Question is, can they resolve the issue with the physical edition? I'm assuming not? Will a Steam key be enough to regain trust with backers?

Hmm. It will be interesting to see what they do and if they can manage to not piss off any groups of backers.

Steam keys to be offered to those who want them I reckon. Question is, can they resolve the issue with the physical edition? I'm assuming not? Will a Steam key be enough to regain trust with backers?

Hmm. It will be interesting to see what they do and if they can manage to not piss off any groups of backers.

I really hope they dont mess that up with excuses. I dont want to ask for a refund. I dont want to get an EGS key. Either they gave me my Steam key at launch or a year later (with an EGS key at launch or a drm free copy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back