Kickstarter Update #108 - Trial version announcement

They want Shenmue to suffer at any cost...just hoping they find peace at some point...

Yes but like every fanatics before them they will cross the line sooner or later and the normal sane People, will see what they really are. Just a bunch of lunatics.

There will be a Point in the near future, were normal sceptical People won't be able to take them serious anymore and their hate Campaign will lead to nowhere. We will reach this point very soon. The letter in the Edge is a good example for that. When the Mainstream gaming media, besides the cick bait Websites of Course starts to be against the antic Epic crusade then the Epic haters will be finished soon.

Yes but like every fanatics before them they will cross the line sooner or later and the normal sane People, will see what they really are. Just a bunch of lunatics.

There will be a Point in the near future, were normal sceptical People won't be able to take them serious anymore and their hate Campaign will lead to nowhere. We will reach this point very soon. The letter in the Edge is a good example for that. When the Mainstream gaming media, besides the cick bait Websites of Course starts to be against the antic Epic crusade then the Epic haters will be finished soon.

There'll be a point in the near future indeed, where normal people will suffer in their everyday usage of Epic store existence, because their exclusivity policy led to higher prices, because features they took for granted aren't supported.

There'll be a point in the near future indeed, where normal people will suffer in their everyday usage of Epic store existence, because their exclusivity policy led to higher prices, because features they took for granted aren't supported.

Whatever. Fight your war against epic, but leave the games out of it. Games should not suffer because some people do not like the launcher of the game.

Whatever. Fight your war against epic, but leave the games out of it. Games should not suffer because some people do not like the launcher of the game.

As I said, it's easier to hold your stance when you're literally not impacted.
In my case, when I see the price of some games being 15 to 20€ more expensive because of said launcher policy, it's not about "I dislike a launcher lol"

Back