MAGIC Monaco Press Conference - 9th March 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the shirt. I would totally buy that if I was going. Kind of tempted now, but the flights are over $1500 and ~15 hours for me. I hope they end up with some extras that they want to get rid of.

One of the coolest gaming t-shirts I've ever seen. Ryo in that dramatic stance on the back is just epic.

I truly hope these will be available somehow post-MAGIC. I'd love to buy one.

A better look at the t-shirt.

D0pf4HJX4AAj8GL.jpg

The shirt looks awesome. Will people enshrine it or actually wear it around to advertise shenmue on the daily go? I hope its MAGIC exclusivity doesn't become an insanely abused pricing by scalpers on ebay/etc.:cautious: I'd like to get one when my finances free up since I can't attend MAGIC personally.

The shirt looks awesome. Will people enshrine it or actually wear it around to advertise shenmue on the daily go? I hope its MAGIC exclusivity doesn't become an insanely abused pricing by scalpers on ebay/etc.:cautious: I'd like to get one when my finances free up since I can't attend MAGIC personally.

I'm hoping to get a couple of this reason. Would love to frame it alongside the one that comes with the S3 Kickstarter, but would also love one that I can wear. All depends on how many are going to be made & their price I guess.

I'm hoping to get a couple of this reason. Would love to frame it alongside the one that comes with the S3 Kickstarter, but would also love one that I can wear. All depends on how many are going to be made & their price I guess.
Depends if they enforce a one per customer rule on it or something like that. Hopefully they do enough for everyone

The screenshots look really good. I’m thoroughly impressed by the aesthetic and how the Shenmue visual flair has transitioned to UE4.

Is the Shenhua model final? I think Ryo and Lan Di look much better than her. Shenhua doesn’t really look like Shenhua to me. Maybe I just need to adjust. One detail I’m not seeing from the current Shenhua are her eye lids. Shenhua has very distinct, big lower eye lids as seen here.

1551552635209.jpeg

It’s a detail I haven’t seen from her III model.

Thanks for keeping us all informed with the great quality threads.

If I remember correctly, last year, the Shenmue conference was about 11:00am (GMT) and 'crazy time' was about 5:00pm (GMT). Ish.

The screenshots look really good. I’m thoroughly impressed by the aesthetic and how the Shenmue visual flair has transitioned to UE4.

Is the Shenhua model final? I think Ryo and Lan Di look much better than her. Shenhua doesn’t really look like Shenhua to me. Maybe I just need to adjust. One detail I’m not seeing from the current Shenhua are her eye lids. Shenhua has very distinct, big lower eye lids as seen here.

View attachment 2168

It’s a detail I haven’t seen from her III model.

Thanks for keeping us all informed with the great quality threads.
If it makes you feel any better, I'm kind of with you on that. I don't want to sound like I'm criticizing the game too much as generally everything looks and sounds much, much better than I was expecting, but the new Shenhua doesn't really look like Shenhua to me. Her new design isn't bad or anything, it's just not quite what I'd prefer.

This Shenhua looks the closest and is probably the most advanced version we've seen so far imo.

Attachments

• snasnapshotpshot11.jpg
    snasnapshotpshot11.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 14
  • djxea8O.png
    djxea8O.png
    142.9 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back