Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uck... of course it starts right before I have to leave work. Guess I won't be watching this live, oh well...

Just booted up Shenmue II HD, finally about to enter the Yellow head Building on my first playthrough since the release (6 months go by quick). Hoping the trailer has me amped to play through the end this weekend.

I expected to see it when I woke up, so I was groggily half asleep at 6am debating whether I should check or not, fell back asleep and I dreamt that I did and the trailer was great ?

Amazing news! 500 NPCs! Fishing effing tournament! Awesome fight system implied! New screen! ?❤️?❤️?❤️?❤️

Cannot wait to see the world premier trailer in just a few hours. Seriously going to cream me pants, aye. Or just bawl my eyes out.
It sounds like you should have tissues ready in any case then ;) That NPC news was very good and reassuring. Especially the fact that they increased the amount of them and seem to have made interactions deeper. It's one of the things that defines Shenmue for me, being able to talk to most people instead of a few select NPC's.

It's 3am here in Australia and I'm still awake...bring on 3:30am for this trailer :)

How many NPCs did Shenmue 2 have? Still boggles my mind no two look the same. Except perhaps Wang and his brother...

I believe Shenmue I & II had about 450 NPC’s combined. Shenmue III will have about 500 for two areas alone.

How many NPCs did Shenmue 2 have? Still boggles my mind no two look the same. Except perhaps Wang and his brother...
IIRC the original had around 250 and 2 had about 800.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back