Magic Monaco Press Conference March 9th 2019 Part 2 Discussion and Reaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
The conference will be 1:50am for me on the West coast of the US. Dunno if I want to wait until I wake up in the morning to see the trailer or try to stay awake until then. Decisions, decisions... :cool:

Same... Half asleep here, but my brain would likely wake up at 2AM anyway demanding updates... So may as well stay up.

I could very good sleep. :-) Now, i make breakfast and wait for any news that hits on twitter. ^^

I was under the impression the trailer's dropping at the press conference in the morning - but that's just a presumption. We don't have confirmation. Realistically we're looking at two doses of Shenmue 3 between the two events, but at present we don't actually know what's being deployed where. What happened last MAGIC, for those that remember?

5.23am here so I'll be heading to sleep soon too. Can't wait to wake up to the madness.

Last year they showed the trailer during the crazy time in the afternoon, but it was a work in progress trailer.

But This year the game should be almost ready, so the best time for a proper reveal and presentation is the morning conference.

Oh boy I just woke up now its 3:10am here is still early I might as well take another nap.? I can't wait for that trailer and the whole press conference

Went to sleep around 7:50PM cause I was exhausted from a week of babysitting and I finally have a break until Tuesday, but I woke up at 1:10AM and haven't been able to get back to sleep since. So, instead I put on a couple shows to try to lull me back into slumber. No dice.

I wish I could say it's hype keeping me up, but no, it's just my frequent insomnia. I've kept all expectations in check and when I see the trailer and it looks great, then I'll let my hype explode but for now I just want to fucking sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back