"Muting" Shenmue III Forum

Would you like the option to hide/block/mute sub-forums?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I don't really have the money to be throwing at a next gen console. If I ever make an upgrade, it'll be to the Series X. I'm a digital only type, and MS have an excellent service for that shit. PlayStations are for exclusives. Plus I prefer the Xbox controller.

No, I'll be getting a Pro and a VR package sometime this year or early next, then taking a week or two holiday to play it (and get fucking steaming at the weekend, of course)

Out of curiosity, who's voted no? I'm not complaining, just find it odd that people would be against an additional feature that could easily be ignored (and could actually help to refine the default search method)

No, I'll be getting a Pro and a VR package sometime this year or early next, then taking a week or two holiday to play it (and get fucking steaming at the weekend, of course)

If you're getting a Pro next year when It'll be even cheaper versus PS5 (or Black Friday in November, if you can swing it); smart move for Shenmue. Doubt Shenmue 4 (or even a theoretical Shen5) will be next gen exclusive--if at all.

Back