New Shenmue III Website (Japanese) [NEW VIDEO INTERVIEW]

To build on @danielmann861's translations of the two new profiles, I've made a blog post that covers translations for all the characters:
https://www.phantomriverstone.com/2019/10/niao-sun-shrine-maiden-character.html

View attachment 4896

P.S. Maybe we could separate out the website related discussion into a new thread, as it's kind of a different topic from the interview. @spud1897 could a mod help? :)

Thanks for the shout out, man. Wish I had the time to write full translations but I was pretty swamped with studying and home work. Good job with the translations! Having read both the originals and your work, they read very well to me. Excellent work all around.

I'm surprised these bios aren't up on the official English site though...mmm, or maybe they'll update it closer to release....if there is supposed to be an English subbed version of Yu's interview then I guess maybe they'll update the English site?

Thanks for the shout out, man. Wish I had the time to write full translations but I was pretty swamped with studying and home work. Good job with the translations! Having read both the originals and your work, they read very well to me. Excellent work all around.

I'm surprised these bios aren't up on the official English site though...mmm, or maybe they'll update it closer to release....if there is supposed to be an English subbed version of Yu's interview then I guess maybe they'll update the English site?

Hopefully they'll also be in the Art Books.

Ren's description screams of an eventual betrayal of Ryo.

That's if you interpret it that way; it could very well mean that, but a potential Ren betrayal would never be something egregious in the long run and he would redeem himself somehow, anyway.

I don't think it screams of betrayal at all, but that's just me...

I don't know if I can watch this. My line might be there where I just don't want to see anymore. Stupid question because I've seen a few screenshots but how spoilery and long is it? Do we see a lot of unseen locations?

I don't know if I can watch this. My line might be there where I just don't want to see anymore. Stupid question because I've seen a few screenshots but how spoilery and long is it? Do we see a lot of unseen locations?
Don't do it :D

It's mainly just Niaowu's waterfront being shown and a few of the market areas.

This is the point where I tap out of the spoiler section - watched the first few seconds and found myself saying 'no no no' out loud and turned off my phone :LOL:
Me too. I didn't want to see any more of Choubu but I couldn't help myself so I kinda skipped through it, seeing bits and pieces...and now I kinda wish I hadn't ?

Oh well, goodbye spoilers section. I'll see you again in 5-6 weeks when I've finished the game! o_O

Back