NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

I think that’s got to be it. There’s a two disc album coming out. All the music must be pinging the copyright database.

Last edited:
@KiddMarine How long was the video? And what did you think of it? 🤔
About 20 minutes or so IIRC, but a lot of that was taken up by the two guys talking to each other. The game itself looks fun! It looked a lot like a surreal Panzer Dragoon. They didn't really show much that wasn't already in the trailer, they just expanded on it. It seems a bit slower paced than i was expecting tbh, it's much more comparable to Rez or Panzer Dragoon than Space Harrier in that department. One of the bosses reminded me a bit of Rez too.

Oh and

you ride a winged elephant that appears out of a genie's lamp at one point. Yeah, it's kind of out there :p

Last edited:
This game looks like an HD Sega Saturn game, down to the very models and animations but it looks really fun and really trippy. But an intense calm trippy experience , not a fast paced hectic one.

The game also seems to be in 4:3 aspect ratio and not 16:9. That's interesting, but it gives it even more of a Saturn aesthetic.

It's quite unfortunate it's locked on Apple devices. That means it is out of reach for me. Unless someone wants to donate their iPad or iPhone lmao.

I rather prefer to live the dojo as my no political space. Because when you allow too much of it in your life it can swallow it whole and gravitate around two/three politicians 24/7. Exhausting cherished people and yourself eventually. Nah, here its gonna be Bits. Chips. Hardware. Software. and some meme relief.
Call it taking the blue pill if you like.

So about Air Twister, in case it gets released on android I'll buy it at first hour Morning. If there's in-app purchases I will burn some zennies for sure. Oh the retro Space Harrier visual mockup has to reach the game in unlockable form. I love it and its exactly looking like a SuperScaler game.

I don’t see the Playtonic guy’s issue with YS not wanting to talk Shenmue. I feel like he’s actually in a similar position. Iirc he’s got something to do with Rare and they had more than a few games in their catalog they wanted to discuss, not just Golden Eye or w/e.

—-

I guess he had nothing to do with Rare.

Last edited:
Back