NEW YU SUZUKI GAME "AIR TWISTER" ANNOUNCED FOR APPLE ARCADE

For those in the UK who don't already own any compatible Apple devices - CeX are selling 4th gen Apple TVs (the cheapest device that supports Apple Arcade) for £65. Still expensive for one game, but cheaper than most other options if you're really desperate to play it.

we can also start to send requests to YSNet for a proper console ports.

Surealy there are exclusivity deals for now, but who knows, if we show our support in could happen in future.

Japanese proverb, but i really don't know what Yu-san meant with chase a hundred rabbits. All i can think is that Yu-san is working in many projects now.

1654098337341.png

Last edited:
When I first saw this announcement, my first reaction was disappointment because it’s not Shenmue 4, but after watching that trailer, I am 100% on board with this game. I love Panzer Dragoon, so seeing this rail shooter incorporating such unique ideas has me so excited to play it! Hopefully this will give Ysnet the push they need to get Shenmue 4 into development.

we might have to make our voices heard for that. Fantasian (a game made by the guy that created Final Fantasy) is still only on Apple arcade. like a year after it came out
we can also start to send requests to YSNet for a proper console ports.

Surealy there are exclusivity deals for now, but who knows, if we show our support in could happen in future.
I certainly don't think it would hurt to let them know the demand is there. Should we this request over https://www.ysnet.games/en/contact ? Or would somewhere else be (possibly) more effective?

For those in the UK who don't already own any compatible Apple devices - CeX are selling 4th gen Apple TVs (the cheapest device that supports Apple Arcade) for £65. Still expensive for one game, but cheaper than most other options if you're really desperate to play it.

I don't know a dang thing about Apple products/services, but are you saying this device will run Air Twister? And to add to that, will I be able to connect a controller to this thing to play the game?

I don't know a dang thing about Apple products/services, but are you saying this device will run Air Twister? And to add to that, will I be able to connect a controller to this thing to play the game?
Indeed! It's a 4th gen running the latest tvOS version, so it should have no problems playing Apple Arcade games. And yes, you can pair an Xbox gamepad to it via Bluetooth.

Great idea!. Shenmue gang, LETS GOOOOOO (I would like to add that this is the best way we can contact YSNET. This is literally a direct line to the developers)
Good shout!

Back