PlayStation Wrap-Up - Is Shenmue 3 Your Top Game of 2019?

Favourite title
Shenmue
PSN
thefavoriteplay
PlayStation is doing an end of the year wrap-up where they show your Top Games/Genres and Trophies that you played/earned in the last year. It is a pretty cool feature and they also give you an exclusive new theme and icons as well.

PlayStation Wrap-Up

It looks like Shenmue 3 was my top played game garnering 112 hours of playtime.

I thought this would be cool for some of you to check out. Capture+_2020-01-15-14-44-34.png

WTF lol....
Screenshot_20200115-231736.jpg
Sorry everyone.... I'll just get my coat lol...

I'm gonna call rigged on this because all three games are PS3 and I play PS4 way more lol

1. Shenmue III: 240 hours
2. Soul Calibur VI: 150 hours
3. Shenmue II: 104 hours

lol

Soul Calibur VI was def because of character creation mode

240 wtf

And I thought my 90 was insane enough.

Doesn’t seem to work for me. Keeps telling me it’s not available in my area even with VPN.

Throughout the year you played

104 Days

Hours locally

Hours in PS VR

Hours online

Hours - longest gaming streak

Your prime time to play is
Tuesday Afternoons

holographic_border_exodus-us-08Oct2019

YOU CLOCKED IN 238 Hours of game

Last edited:
Where are you from? you need to go on the playstation website from your country not the one on the link

@tomboz Where are you from? you need to go on the playstation website from your country not the one on the link
[/QUOTE]

I feel like the 53 hours has to be way overstated. It's possible, but I honestly estimated it took me around 25, maybe 30 hours to complete Shenmue 3.

I'm trying to factor in periods of time that I may have left the game running on pause or something, but that couldn't possibly account for the difference.

Even if these numbers aren't right, I love how my top 3 is all Shenmue. My total hours played was 160 which means Shenmue 3 clocks in at 1/3 of that time.

Anyone else feel like their hours were overstated?

1579217967478.png

Nope. That link showed me someone else’s wrap-up (in assuming yours). If I hit back and then wrap up it gave me the georestricted message again.
I got the same message. I think you didn't allow to collect "additional data" on PS4.

From Playstation blog:
*Users need to have a registered PSN account in their region, be age 18 years or over, have played games on a PS4 console for at least 10 hours between January 1, 2019 and December 10, 2019, and have allowed us to collect “additional data.” Users can check their settings on PS4 at [Settings] > [Device Data/Health & Safety] > [Device Data].
** Users need to have opted in to receive marketing emails via the Notifications Settings on their PSN account.

Back